4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for managing inventory by setting purchase quantity limits, preventing bulk purchases for resale, and limiting promotional items. It can also convert a regular store into a wholesale shop and set lifetime limits on products. The app works well with large product catalogs and integrates smoothly with the "ShopPay" feature. Merchants appreciate the responsive and effective support team. Some have reported cost savings due to the app's encouragement of bundle purchases.

November 30, 2022

We use it to prevent someone from grabbing up all of a potentially hot item. It gives us time to adjust the price to market. Sometimes it does seem to turn itself off and we have to "reintegrate" to get it working again.

Digital Heroes
About 1 year using the app
MageComp replied December 13, 2022

Thanks for using our app. Recently we've added many new features to it. You can leverage them to set limits on product quantities to be purchased by your customers. Please contact us if you're still facing any issues. Thanks again.

August 3, 2022

Nice app! Very hard for a visitor to bypass to check out when there is a limit on the product, unlike other limit apps I've used in the past. Stops them from entering the checkout page with a warning message to add more to the cart. Only issue I had was it imported my products twice for some reason so I had to go in and delete things. Support had a fast response when I reached out to them.

First Source Wireless
7 days using the app
MageComp replied December 14, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to post feedback about our app.

We've noted your suggestions & will share them with the tech team to work out on them. We are glad that you're satisfied with our support & app functionality.

Edited October 13, 2021

I changed my review from one star. The app worked well as advertised. We decided not to stick with it and uninstalled it. You must make sure to follow their uninstall instructions in the app description, or it could mess up your checkout like it did ours. I upgraded my review from the 1 because they were quick to reach out and propose a fix, but one less star because this shouldn't happen in the first place

NorthernVitality.us
6 days using the app
MageComp replied December 23, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to post a review for us.
We apologize that you experienced bad the first time. At the same time, we're also glad that you changed your review and voiced your positive feedback in an honest way. 🤩 We're really impressed by your honesty ❤️