Purple Dot | Trusted Pre‑Order

Purple Dot | Trusted Pre‑Order

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.8)
Developer
3.8
December 28, 2022

So far so good with this app. Customers were able to place a pre-order with no issues. I am currently waiting on inventory to arrive but I have faith that the process to fulfill orders will go smoothly.

BB & Co Gifts
Time spent using app: 1 day
Purple Dot replied January 4, 2023

So pleased to hear you are enjoying the app :)

November 12, 2022

We've been searching for a solution to do pre-orders. The purple dot team is absolutely amazing. We've launched a number of products, and we've saved so much resources from not over producing. Amazing idea, fantastic execution. Highly highly recommend.

Marsatta Chocolate
Time spent using app: 5 months
Purple Dot replied January 4, 2023

Thanks for the amazing feedback. We appreciate you!

November 11, 2022

We had to upgrade to v2 themes for this to work but it was worth it. Our sales have increased massively since installing the app. There was a little problem initially, although it didn't stop it working but Zach worked through it with us and now it's running very well. Setting up a new waitlist is simple and it will override the purchase button on your product page. Being able to take and store the customers credit card details means we don't have to contact the customer again, we can just click a button when the stock arrives, any failed transactions will show and we can ship the rest of the orders out.

HobbyTrax
Purple Dot replied January 4, 2023

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. So glad we are able to help. Will pass this onto Zach and the rest of the team :)

October 29, 2022

Purple dot is amazing and integration is easy. Purple dot made the user interaction much easier for our customers to pre-order. Their support is great too. I highly recommend!

Woosh Air
Purple Dot replied January 4, 2023

Glad to hear you’re enjoying our app - thank you!

October 28, 2022

The team at PurpleDot is truly remarkable. Our platform is somewhat complex and they have went above and beyond in working with us to troubleshoot. We have had great success and look forward to adding more items to the waitlist for pre-order. Thank you PurpleDot!

Stella & Dot
Time spent using app: 6 months
Purple Dot replied January 4, 2023

Thanks for positive feedback. Onwards!

October 27, 2022

This app has saved us a lot of time as now our customers can pre-order online instead of calling us. The customer service team is very responsive and knowledgeable. There are a few things I would like them to add, but it is very much my favorite app.

ORGANMASTER SHOES
Time spent using app: 3 months
Purple Dot replied January 4, 2023

Awesome to hear it’s making business smoother for you. Thanks for the feedback!

October 24, 2022

The Purple Dot app has been wonderful for our store to accomplish pre-orders in a way that we were not able to in the past with other tools. The team was amazing assisting us with implementation and has been responsive with any questions we have had since then. We will definitely continue to use Purple Dot and recommend this app to other stores with similar needs!

White Oak Pastures
Time spent using app: 5 months
Purple Dot replied January 4, 2023

Thanks for the positive feedback! Such a pleasure working with you :)

October 13, 2022

I had a good experience with Purple Dot. The team were helpful and the product worked as it should. Thanks Purple Dot team.

Ergonaut
Time spent using app: 3 months
Purple Dot replied October 13, 2022

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate you!

September 9, 2022

After working out a kink or two...the app is great. I've already have orders that I may not have had without it. A customer can pre-order what may be a large purchase and they have an approximate guideline of when payment will be due. Purple Dot keeps up with all the information and works with Shopify great. I even have a older website template. For minimal amount of money and does what I need it to do...this app is great. So glad it was recommended to me.

Dance Gear Etc.
Time spent using app: 8 days
Purple Dot replied October 13, 2022

Great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It’s important for us to understand your experience, and we're so happy we can be a meaningful part of your growing business :)

August 22, 2022

This app was very easy to install and to use. The integration in your store and check out are nice. It has good email notification for reminders of preorder dates to be available. I needed a little help with fulfilling part of a bundle order and the support was very helpful. I highly recommend this app.

Ekhambee
Purple Dot replied October 13, 2022

Thank you! We will pass on your positive experience to the team.