Push Down & Hide Out of Stock

Push Down & Hide Out of Stock | Reviews

by merchbees

Increase sales by pushing down out-of-stocks items & auto-hide

Adored Vintage

Such a useful app that keeps your product collections neat and organized by pushing down sold out products. We love that there is the option to sort products by date published rather than just date created since we like to curate our products by colors or style. Customer service is response and quick. Highly recommend this app!

Moss Danforth

Very easy to use app and the customer service is always quick to respond, knowledgeable, and thorough in their explanations which is extremely appreciated.

Message Card Jewelry

Great and stable app with a professional team behind. Very easy to use. Hope they develop a channel-based hide feature soon.

November 22, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience! Your feature request is on our roadmap. We will let you know whenever it is available.

Homefield

Two minute implementation, great customer service. Did exactly what I needed at a very affordable price!

November 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are always here to help!

ChasseTir.com

Parfait, met les produits indispo en dernière page de manière ultra simple ! Tip top ! Pour un prix très raisonnable

November 17, 2021

Merci beaucoup. Nous sommes toujours là pour vous aider.

Cactus en Ligne

I used this app to have more flexibility in sorting Collections. It works well and is very easy to use.

November 2, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Hyttefeber

This app can sort sold out products to the bottom of any collection AND move it back up to where it was when it is back in stock.

Sorting each collection is surprisingly fast, as is the updating when the product is back in stock.

Next up: Price. This app is actually quite a bit cheaper than some of the comparable apps I have seen as well.

Installation: A breeze. The app adds no scripts/css/fonts/other junk in your shopify header, and have zero negative impact on pagespeed from what I have seen.

Functionality: The app can be installed, tested, and removed again without hassle. Functionality is not too complex - It does exactly what it's supposed to, and it does it well.

Customer service: I emailed them on a Sunday, and got a response shortly after. I emailed them again monday, and got a (helpful) response within an hour.

Conclusion: Fantastic app to manage larger collections. We are already seeing a noticeable increase in conversion rate and add to cart rate.

October 12, 2021

Thank you for the excellent review! We are happy to hear that our app and support meet your expectations! 🤗

gundam-store.dk

Works as a charm. Does exactly as promised. No hassle. Easy and perfect. I would highly recommend this app.

October 6, 2021

Such a great review! Thanks for sharing your experience!

Pime Portugal

Great App. Simple but very useful. Good value for the money. Merchbees team is very helpful when support is required.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are always here to help!

Ray Makes Things

Great customer service when I had an inquiry! Mete was very helpful, kind, and efficient in offering the advice I needed and more.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your excellent review! We are always here to help!

Previous 1 3