Push Down & Hide Out of Stock

Increase sales by pushing down out-of-stocks items & auto-hide

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Happy-Live.pt

Uso este aplicativo para ordenar os artigos no site e colocar no fim da coleção os artigos sem stock. Funciona muito bem. Estou a ver agora a versão que atualiza online, mas ainda não me parece que esteja a 100%. De qualquer forma, considero um bom aplicativo e muito funcional.

March 23, 2021

Obrigado por compartilhar sua experiência!

Simply Beautiful SG

I wanted to push all SOLD OUT products to the bottom so that browsers do not have to scroll all the way down to see what's in store. I also don't want the SOLD OUT items to disappear from the website completely as they allow customers to see what was sought after and gone! I am not IT Sarvy but the live chat provided is great! Staff led me step by step and was very patient. Thank you.

February 25, 2021

Thank you for your excellent review! We are always here to help!

The Music Cart

I am not sure what the less than 5 stars are about (???). They went out of their way to make a code adjustment to suit how we manage our inventory and the APP is working fantastic. They did not have to that & they delivered. We LOVE IT!

February 22, 2021

Thanks for your excellent review! We are happy to help!

ALGON HANDCRAFTED FINE PORCELAIN

It is a total life-saver! Out of sight, out of mind! It is easier to pick and decide with this app, totally recommend it!

February 22, 2021

Such a great review! Thanks for choosing and recommending us!

Rhonda World

I really wish that this app had worked for me. It seems really easy to configure and use, but it has one major downfall that makes it not work at all for my shop... It only pushes down out of stock items in Featured view. The default sort I use for nearly all of my collections is Bestselling, which I have absolutely no wish to change, so unfortunately the app just didn't fill my needs. If it worked on all views I would reinstall in a heartbeat!

January 11, 2021

Hey There,

We are happy to be giving this news. Our app now also supports the best-selling sorting type!🥳 I hope you will give us a second chance!

Carolina Glass Company

Works to perfection! It actually does arrange properly even if the featured sort option is changed. Absolutely recommended!

January 6, 2021

Thanks for your great review! To be clear, push down feature works only on the featured sort option. It could be a coincidence for you to other sorting types works well but we can’t manage them.

Breazy's Boutique

I had some confusion with this app & the settings so I originally gave it a 3star rating. I assumed the app wasnt capable of what I needed but i was wrong! They reached out & let me know how to change the settings.

December 24, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are always here to help!

Good Williams

This app does EXACTLY what I needed, without any fuss. Lightweight and easy to use. Pushes your "out of stock" items down the list so customers can focus on the in stock items, without losing SEO or traffic from your OOS items. Excellent app!

December 24, 2020

Thanks for your excellent review! We are happy to see Push Down & Hide Out of Stock meets your needs!

Box a Thing

This is a fantastic app. I was looking for an app to do exactly this "HIDE" my out of stock and/or "Push it down" the list. Obviously you don' want to delete your products because of the SEO, so this app is just perfect. I had a question and contact them directly, so I must say that the support is also fantastic. I would definitely recommend it. Can I give more than 5 stars, please?? :-)

December 15, 2020

Such an excellent review! Thanks for sharing your experience. It is the first review of Push Down & Hide Out of Stock, so it will always a special place in our hearts! 🤗

1 3 Next