Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police | Reviews

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of collections & more

Dapperfam.com

It works just as advertised! Sorts the collections exactly as I need them. It makes browsing much less of a headache.

Rad Max Vintage

I sell vintage sports apparel so each of my items are one-of-a-kind. Out of stock has helped me so easily push all of my out of stock items to the bottom of each category page. It also has the option to hide all of them (but I find it helps with SEO to keep them on the page, and also to show people what they've already missed!). I gave it 4 stars because it's expensive. Thanks! Laura, owner of Rad Max Vintage

ES Boutique Online

Great app for my shopify clothing boutique! Easy and efficient to use! great customer service and fast reply.

dresst

Simple to install, easy to use. For some reason though, it always re-ordered my manual sorting (whether it was OOS or not), so we had to delete it.

Gemiprecious Jewellery Designs

I use this app to sort my out of stock pieces and it does what it says it will. It pushes all my OOS pieces to the bottom of the page which saves me a lot of time trying to do this manually, Would definitely recommend this app.

Serge DeNimes

Great app - Pushes all out of stock items to the bottom for us, our stock fluctuates weekly so very useful for us!

VaasuHomes

I used this App to Hide my out of stock products, so customers don't have to see them in the beginning

Thanks great app!

Cardiff Sports Nutrition

Great app, increase conversion within 5 days of implementing it. And sales continuity has been better across ranges since also

Krakenkind

Works great! We were thinking of building it our self via API, but in the end it was more cost-effective to use Out‑of‑Stock Police, and it works great!

lockenkopf

I had problems with a delayed shipment and this app literally saved me hours of reorganization. Install. Set rule. Apply. Done... simple as that.
Does as advertised and is super easy to work with
(I admit first i was insecure becoz of the negative reviews.. but since this was the only app i found which does what i was looking for, i ended up installing it .. and am happy with its performance)