Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

FreshPrepPgh

Installation was a breeze and they also provided us with a 20% discount. Highly recommended to everyone!

All The Tea 690

Kaboom!! Just install and see the register ring with all of the rescued abandoned carts. Sales are up by 15 percent. Thank you push

swedish-store99

This is a fantastic app that every shopify store needs to have. It was extremely easy to install and the support team was very cooperative.

bamboobrushhh

Amazing app for my online store!! Such an easy setup and use. Customer service is great as well..highly recommend

faberitalia

it works great for sending web pushes to my customers and the app itself is amazing but the support was even better

MTN MDE

Super easy app to use and the support has been great. Probably the most helpful support team i have had to deal with so far! Would recommend this for all store owners to engage your subscribrs and grow sales

RoyalHbotanicals

Needed to upgrade my account was able to get the support to provide me with a 20 percent off coupon. Would recommend the app!

BublySweaters

Perfect this app is what you will need for your store! Katy from customer service was very friendly and efficient.

chopfly

We are confident and proud to recommend this push monkey Shopify app to fellow store owners. It works as advertised and aids in reaching out to our customers to re-engage them. It allows us to recapture sales that we would have otherwise lost. Worth every penny !!!!

UV Sterilizer 2 Go

I am happy with the results so far. It was easy to setup and I see its potential to grow sales. Very helpful app that is well thought out and works straight out of the box.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9