Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Diamond Factory Boutique

Introducing Web Push to our customers was very easy and the impact was very clear. If you compare the amount of effort to the amount of impact, it was an unparalleled ROI to anything else we’ve tried.

Basic Babe

Our registers are now ringing with sales. The app lets you send a friendly reminder when someone adds an item to cart but forgets to checkout. Abandoned cart web push is the way to go ! Very good push monkey

Floral Harvest

this is the best web push app for shopify. We can now automate messages go out when we publish a new article. PushMonkey is the #1 Shopify Plugin.

Toni Buchanan

The app works as advertised and indeed helps with customer re-enggement and retention. Very responsive support team. Easy to reach and quick to respond.

beautyloungeshop

Love the free trial and the 20 percent disocunt for upgrading the account. Unlike other web push apps on Shopify, push monkey does not restrict features based on account level. Simple to install. We have already converted several abandoned carts.

comeforwin

Great App. The support was amazing. I highly recommend this app to all Shopify stores. 5 on 5!★ ★★★★★★★★★ 10 Stars...

Lola's Design Loft

Customer Service was very helpful for login issues... it was user error and remember Login is Case Specific! I find the email reminders most helpful to attempt to recover abandoned carts.

Z Cellular

Push Monkey is an awesome app! I am so glad that it is free. Much love to the developers you guys did everything right!!!!!!

BuyRussianGifts Store

I am a small business owner and I must say that this app is an absolute MUST! It started collecting subscribers and segmenting my traffic to automatically retarget them with push notifications. Best customer support I have seen, PERIOD! Helped me at every step of installation. GET IT NOW!

BIOTOPLEVEL

PushMonkey is a great new way to retarget abandoned cart users! We are now able to reengage our visitors. It's very easy to set up and use the app, and the customer service is great! We had a call and their team came up with a lot of useful ideas for sales growth.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20