Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

bamboobrushhh

Amazing app for my online store!! Such an easy setup and use. Customer service is great as well..highly recommend

faberitalia

it works great for sending web pushes to my customers and the app itself is amazing but the support was even better

MTN MDE

Super easy app to use and the support has been great. Probably the most helpful support team i have had to deal with so far! Would recommend this for all store owners to engage your subscribrs and grow sales

RoyalHbotanicals

Needed to upgrade my account was able to get the support to provide me with a 20 percent off coupon. Would recommend the app!

BublySweaters

Perfect this app is what you will need for your store! Katy from customer service was very friendly and efficient.

chopfly

We are confident and proud to recommend this push monkey Shopify app to fellow store owners. It works as advertised and aids in reaching out to our customers to re-engage them. It allows us to recapture sales that we would have otherwise lost. Worth every penny !!!!

UV Sterilizer 2 Go

I am happy with the results so far. It was easy to setup and I see its potential to grow sales. Very helpful app that is well thought out and works straight out of the box.

Sabertooth Tech Group

One of the best notification app I have ever installed for my store, I recommend this app for everyone to push your store notification. Thank you Push monkey, expecting more app from you.

Suit Adult Toys

Thanks to push monkey we just started using web Push Notifications to recover abandoned carts for our store. I am positive this app will increase our purchase conversions! It was child's play to setup the app. Not to mention the app is super cheap. Great work push monkey team. I wished I had found this app earlier.

Organic Glide

Great app! Push monkey integration is super nice and it works on both desktop and mobile devices. Keep up the good work. We can now send back in stock and promotional push notifications to grow our sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8