Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and affordability. It's praised for transforming free themes into premium ones, enhancing website aesthetics and user experience. The app offers a variety of features, including a video gallery and a vast library of sections and add-ons. Merchants appreciate the one-time payment option for certain premium sections. The customer service is commended for its quick responses and personalized support, and the app provides helpful video tutorials for newcomers.

February 4, 2024

The Puco app is a fantastic, seamless and professional solution adding personal touches to your Shopify store. What stands out about the Puco app is the support and willingness to help improve your store. Highly recommended for all!

SuperOffice
6 months using the app
December 7, 2023

After quite a bit of research, I decided to try Puco and was amazed by the customer service, especially from Rio. He really understood what I needed and was quick to help. It's hard to find this kind of personal attention and responsiveness. I needed a video gallery that would allow me to show our projects on one page but also let a customer see a larger view of the video and his templates provided that! I highly recommend this app, especially for anyone in the art or design space.

WRAPPED Studio
About 1 month using the app
November 30, 2023

I recently had the opportunity to use this Shopify app and was blown away by the level of customer service, especially from Rio. His expertise and willingness to provide a customized experience made a significant difference. Rio's attention to detail and prompt responses ensured that every aspect of the app was tailored to my business needs. This level of personalized support is a rare find in the digital marketplace. I highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner looking for a seamless, user-friendly experience with exceptional customer support. A big shoutout to Rio for making my experience outstanding!

Live Life Foods
6 months using the app
December 24, 2023

I've downloaded quite a few section apps to customize my store but Puco Sections is definitely one of the best! Easy to use and excellent customer service. Rio is very friendly and was able to help customize a section exactly how I wanted and very quickly. Try it out!

BRIO GLOBAL
6 days using the app
January 3, 2024

Puco Sections is an amazing app with great sections and blocks, with an equally amazing support team. We use many Puco sections/blocks, and they have proven to enhance the look and feel of our site and increase daily conversions.

Sheepdog Microphones
About 2 months using the app
December 9, 2023

Fantastic customer service, amazing sections to make my store really stand out. The owner of this app is also an extremely nice guy. I bought a section on here and he was nice enough to give me a refund for the second one I bought. If you're looking to add some flare to your store definitely give this app a try. He's constantly developing and working on this app all by himself and he does all the customer service by himself. I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on this app and any updates I might get.

KeyzTotheHeart
9 days using the app
January 4, 2024

Amazing App with amazing support from Rio, quick replies and great customer service, the app has everything you need from sections and blocks, i definitely recommend this app A++

The Snus Club
About 1 month using the app
January 15, 2024

The app works fantastically with my theme. In addition to the free content, there are also paid options that can be purchased for a one-time fee - this is great, especially if you don't want to commit to a subscription right now. The sections I tried for free convinced me so much that I ended up buying a more extensive one for a small amount. I also had contact with support, even with Rio - the founder of the app - and quickly found excellent and professional assistance. I highly recommend Puco Sections. Especially if your theme lacks enough sections and you want to save space, Puco offers great solutions for consolidating sections! Give it a try!

Die App funktioniert spitzenmäßig mit meinem Theme. Neben den kostenlosen Inhalten, gibt es auch kostenpflichtige die man für einen Einmalpreis beziehen kann - das ist super, gerade wenn man im moment noch kein Abo abschließen möchte. Die Sections die ich kostenlos ausprobiert haben, haben mich so überzeugt, dass ich noch ein umfangreicheres für kleines Geld gekauft habe. Ich hatte auch mit dem Support Kontakt, sogar mit Rio - dem Gründer der App - und bin in Windeseile auf tolle und fachmännische Hilfe gestoßen. Ich kann Puco Sections wärmstens empfehlen. Gerade wenn man im Theme zu wenig Abschnitte zur Verfügung hat und Platz einsparen will, gibt es bei Puco tolle Lösungen um Abschnitte zusammenzufassen! Probiert es aus!

HalloGeschenk.de
Germany
7 days using the app
January 5, 2024

What an amazing service these guys offer! I am a huge fan and will be using PUCO for a long time. Thanks Rio, you rock!

wellhello labs
Finland
21 days using the app
December 18, 2023

so far so good! I've had to delete another section store but luckily this one is working!! fingers crossed. Puco is most helpful thank you. The other scrolling section guy asked me to wait 2 days at a time for help and support and Puco is onto it within seconds !! Incredible!!

Healthy Bod Co