PushLast

PushLast

by iDigilab

Push out of stock products last automatically

Dutch Mud Men

Really useful app. It pushes the out-of-stock products to the bottom. Exactly what we needed. We missed an option to enable the setting for all collections at once. After suggesting this, it was built in within two days. Great support.

Flask

We were having a problem pushing OOS items to the end of search results- we use a 3rd party search app, infinite "load more" and negative inventory which made it VERY challenging- Andrea had it set up 6 HOURS after we emailed about it. Top notch!

FEDERICA TOSI

I’m using this app since many days now and it works perfectly. I don’t have to worry about product sorting anymore. I have also collections with many products and it works without any problem. The developer is very friendly and reliable and push updates frequently. Price is affordable and is very easy to use. Give it a try *****

My Picks for You

I installed this app last weekend for the trial period. I was a little confused how it all worked so I sent a message to Support. Andrea returned message quickly and answered many questions. He even pushed 2 updates to my app to help me do what I needed to do. And most of all: THE APP DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL DO! I am pleased; the price does not break the monthly bank. Give it a go if you have thousands of products updating daily--it really does keeps the pesky out of stock off important pages. A++++!

L'Equilibriste

I installed this app to automatically sort out of stock products, and It's great! Now my customers see always in stock products at the first and buy more. Price is really affordable. Recommended ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐