PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

Free plan available
Rating (4.6)
4.6
December 1, 2021

Ik heb deze app geinstalleerd en het werkt perfect! in een week tijd hebben 27 mensen de app geinstalleerd. Tevreden ermee. werkt perfect. ideaal ook dat het gratis is!

2TTOYS
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 17, 2021

Gracias por esta aplicación gratuita que permite a mis clientes tener mi web siempre presente en sus pantallas y acceder a ella rápidamente. Recomiendo a todos instalarla.

Alicetheluxe
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 7, 2021

Really nice App. Extremely impressive and useful. Hats of to the developer. Thoroughly deserves a 5 Star.

SupeRice.in
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 5, 2021

Very smooth setup and i loved the app. I would recommend without a doubt. Both iOS and Android apps are neat, it was very easy to get it up and live and all for free. Thanks for the devs

ComptoirVintage
France
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 13, 2021

It is a very complete app and that fulfills its promise, my app on the web looks incredible and I am really very happy with the result

Yatoys Venezuela
Venezuela
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited October 4, 2021

10 out of 10, I can say that this is one of the best PWA apps.
First time I was skeptical about this, now I love it!
Everyone needs to have a PWA for their store.

Bimmers
Romania
Time spent using app: 7 days
February 15, 2021

I am about to get this little baby a test drive to see if it really works. I can admit that is was an easy process

Satin Jewelz
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 10, 2021

Easy to install and does exactly what it says in the description. I recommend this app due to ease of use and faster load times.

Revolve-Iconic
Time spent using app: 11 days
February 3, 2021

Great app, simple to configure. Does what it says on the description. Check it out at miteigi.com and you’ll see for yourself.

miteigi
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 20, 2021

Installation was easy-peasy. Ill review later as I see how well it works. Thanks and have a great day. Pray for our country as an idiot is being installed tomorrow.

Hollis Hill Outdoors