PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

PWA with Web Push Notifications. No code required.

Free

Satin Jewelz

I am about to get this little baby a test drive to see if it really works. I can admit that is was an easy process

Revolve-Iconic

Easy to install and does exactly what it says in the description. I recommend this app due to ease of use and faster load times.

miteigi

Great app, simple to configure. Does what it says on the description. Check it out at miteigi.com and you’ll see for yourself.

Hollis Hill Outdoors

Installation was easy-peasy. Ill review later as I see how well it works. Thanks and have a great day. Pray for our country as an idiot is being installed tomorrow.

Pikuar Gallery

Es simple, sin código, esperemos ver cómo funciona pero su instalación fue muy sencilla y rápida. Recomiendo si no sabes de código.

Era Cosmetics

Very good, even the free version. I tried several applications like this, but I was not satisfied. In the near future I will use the paid version, for more benefits.

RAWDA SHOP

Thank you for making this App, I used it to add mobile App for my online store , It looks great, and it's easy to use.

A Vous de Reposer

Instalei a app e o menu do site deixou de funcionar. As imagens do dos diaporamas desapareceram todas. Preciso de ajuda urgente.

wignee hair

The program contains two functions: PWA and web push,
Pwa currently only supports Chrome and Safari browser,
In terms of web push, it only supports mobile push with pwa application installed, but PC push does not seem to be available
Then I didn’t find the contact information for support

Poshimart

You have stumbled upon this app, then i must say you are fortunate. Let me explain in details why you should forget searching for other PWA apps and install this one. 1. Does not affect page load speed: one significant factor i always consider before choosing an app to install is its ability to affect page speed. There can be two similar apps in the shopify app store, but one would also be better in terms of not affecting load speed. I have tested other apps and this app right here wins hands down. 2. Customization: The app is very customizable, and support went above and beyond in customizing it for me to my liking. Plus you get to add custom messages with emojis. Instead of pop-ups to show on screen, u can ask support to set up the link so it can show on navigation or anywhere on your website. 3. Affordability: For new merchants, we are more interested in free apps to minimize costs. This app is not only free but also has push notifications integrated into it that also had a free plan. That means u are getting two apps in 1. awesome. 4. Support: The support staffs respond to questions within a few hours and are always ready to help. Not many free apps come with such outstanding support. Do not waste your valuable time searching for another PWA app, just install this app already. That's it. Thank you for reading my review.