PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

PWA Mobile App with Web Push Notifications. No code required.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SupeRice.in

Location India

Really nice App. Extremely impressive and useful. Hats of to the developer. Thoroughly deserves a 5 Star.

ComptoirVintage

Location France

Very smooth setup and i loved the app. I would recommend without a doubt. Both iOS and Android apps are neat, it was very easy to get it up and live and all for free. Thanks for the devs

Yatoys Venezuela

Location Venezuela

It is a very complete app and that fulfills its promise, my app on the web looks incredible and I am really very happy with the result

Bimmers

Location Romania

10 out of 10, I can say that this is one of the best PWA apps.
First time I was skeptical about this, now I love it!
Everyone needs to have a PWA for their store.

Satin Jewelz

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am about to get this little baby a test drive to see if it really works. I can admit that is was an easy process

Revolve-Iconic

Easy to install and does exactly what it says in the description. I recommend this app due to ease of use and faster load times.

miteigi

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, simple to configure. Does what it says on the description. Check it out at miteigi.com and you’ll see for yourself.

Hollis Hill Outdoors

Time spent using app About 1 year

Installation was easy-peasy. Ill review later as I see how well it works. Thanks and have a great day. Pray for our country as an idiot is being installed tomorrow.

Pikuar Gallery

Location Mexico

Es simple, sin código, esperemos ver cómo funciona pero su instalación fue muy sencilla y rápida. Recomiendo si no sabes de código.

Era Cosmetics

Location Romania

Very good, even the free version. I tried several applications like this, but I was not satisfied. In the near future I will use the paid version, for more benefits.