PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

PWA with Web Push Notifications. No code required.

Free

Mybigfatstore

Good program I have used it and it works! Great Customer service. I asked for a special request and although it is not done yet I know they will get to. Recommend this product to anyone it makes a great stand-alone program completely based on your store!!

JESTER VAPE

Very good App, but is it possible to change the image of the installation steps in IOS because I want to use the image in another language ?

Foxyyaii

i like the app it works like magic, and its easy to use. Better than some other apps. Its easy to customise is well.

Urban Gang Store

Awesome app that too for free amazing. Just one suggestion if you could add new feature to send notification this will make this app undefeatable

May 21, 2020

Thank you for your review 🙂.
Yes, We are working on Push Notifications.

Aegte

Loved it.
Quick suggestion if customers in iOS can just click install app and the app automatically adds the icon to homescreen than them have to do it manually.

May 16, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for your review. 🙂
For iOS, we can understand your concern. But at the moment, iOS is not supporting that feature at their end.
So visitor must have to follow those steps for "Add to Home Screen" to have your store's icon on their devices home screen.

eliteLUX Store

Words are not enough to thank the team behind PWA - iOS & Android App !! I admit, my store theme is not that well optimized for PWA, but with the team's support and amazing customer service, we've managed to handle all issues that came about, and even they went the extra mile in supporting me optimize my store.

There are many PWA options and free ones out there, so what makes this app stands out is the amazing team behind it!

Thank you so much.

Pawls

The app is working great! I tried different PWA Shopify apps and this is the best one. Also, customer support is awesome. I had an inquiry and in less than 24 hours they contacted me back with a solution. I would totally recommend this app it has all the 3 great factors: works great, awesome customer service, and is easy to use!!!

The Vapors Warehouse

Push notification is something major for this service still missing, hope they are working on it to be available soon

May 6, 2020

Thank you for your review 🙂.
Yes, We are working on Push Notification.

ComboWise

I think i prefer this app in comparison to others. Had to delete my other app after coming across this one. I have tested it and everything is great. The only limiting factor is it only supports chrome on android and safari on ios. Would be so cool if it could support other major browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, UC browser and opera mini.

Thanks to the developers for such a wonderful app and thank for making it free.

May 7, 2020

As we mentioned in FAQs, There is a list of browsers which supports PWA - Like,
In Android devices, PWA is supported on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, Brave, Samsung Internet etc.

In iOS devices, PWA currently supported only with Safari Browsers. And browsers like Chrome for iOS, Firefox Focus for iOS, Dolphin Ghostery, Opera Mini and Adblock Browser won't support PWA at this moment.

Thanks.

cliktodeal

the app is good, but there is no feature available of push notifications....that's why we are not able to send any offer / information to those member whom so download our app, rest are working fine...thnx good job...

April 17, 2020

Thank you for your review and asking for a feature.

This is to inform you that we are in progress with a feature to Send Push Notifications to users who installed your store on their home screen.
It will be available very soon for use.

Thank again. :)