Improved speed with PWA
Your store becomes Installable
Allow customers to browse your shop with a full-screen immersive app. Customers can open your PWA from a home-screen app icon instantly
Improved SEO and Google rank
Google recognizes PWA as a ranking factor in today's mobile-first world. By adding PWA you will have an edge against your competition
About PWA Pro with Caching
PWA - Progressive Web Apps by Shop Sheriff
Your PWA solution is here. Get advanced caching, an offline-capable store, and make your store installable right from the browser with PWA by Shop Sheriff
Advanced PWA features include
- Enterprise Caching - allow caching of resources like images and fonts, to give everyone a faster browsing experience
- Installable - Let visitors install your shop from the browser.
- Offline mode - Users can access your shop even on spotty internet connections
- Unbeatable support - 24/7 customer support to help you maximize your PWA score
- Best-practices - PWA by Shop Sheriff uses industry-leading technology for better caching and delivery of resources.
- Simple setup - Our onscreen guide will have your PWA set up perfectly in just a few simple steps
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) integration - PWA works perfectly with AMP by Shop Sheriff, for the most customizable AMP pages and a perfectly functioning PWA.
- Improved SEO - Adding PWA is an SEO factor, so adding it now is more important than ever
- Immersive - After installing your PWA, the user can browse your shop without the chrome or safari address-bar getting in the way. Swipe, pull to refresh, and other app gestures work with native GPU acceleration.
- Page-Speed Reports - Access your Google Lighthouse PWA and Page Speed scores within the PWA app, and save a history of your reports!
- Push Notifications - send native push notifications and truly engage your visitors.
- The ultimate mobile-first setup - PWA & AMP combined give the ultimate mobile-first setup and SEO. Don't let your competitors outrank you.
What are Progressive Web Apps?
A progressive web app is a website which has adopted certain performance standards and features like resource-caching, offline-browsing, and the ability to be installed to your device.
PWA by Shop Sheriff will politely prompt the user to download your shop, and if accepted, they will be able to access your shop instantly as an app on their phone.
Our PWA app also uses something called a service worker to allow for caching of resources like images and fonts, so that these assets don't have to be loaded on every page view. This feature works whether or not the user has installed your shop.
Committed to quality
PWA by Shop Sheriff integrates seamlessly with Shopify, and offers additional FREE perks like swipe-navigation, a loading indicator, and PWA reports right from within the app.
PWA by Shop Sheriff provides the industry-leading ability to seamlessly create a Progressive Web App in just a few short steps, with a super-simple setup flow and extremely powerful service-workers. Check your Progressive Web App score daily from within the app, and stay up-to-date on your overall SEO and Page Speed metric
- AMP by Shop Sheriff,
- Push Notifications,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Full Android/iOS support
Custom app icon
Custom splash screen
Custom loading bar
Integrate with AMP
Custom install message
Custom installation triggers
Complete In-app analytics
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 17 reviews
Most recent reviews
Great App and Very Helpful support. Τhe application works perfectly. it is very useful
The tech support team has resolved the issue very quickly. I really recommend this app to use on your website.
Lunda Bazar Online
Great App and After Sales Services Is Also Very Helpful. It is a must recommendation. I Really Like It.
Great support. The tech support team has resolved the issue on an immediate basis. I really recommend this app to use on your website.