Displaying recently viewed products acts a reminder and prompts them to make a purchase.
Reduce Shopping Time
Let your customers find products of their interest on the home page rather they go looking for it.
Easy to Setup and Use
Hassle free set-up. No coding skills required. Just Install the app and it will do the work on its own.
About Recently Viewed Items
Recently viewed products helps your customer to find the products they’d previously visited and prompt them to purchase. Displaying a recently viewed products list floating aside the pages makes it easier for your customer to find them again rather then find their way through the navigation menu. It is easy to install and easier to use it on your store with many customization features. The app is mobile friendly (responsive) and can easily adapt to different displays. Above all, No coding skills required are integration this on your store.
- Users can view the recently viewed products on the Product,Collection and Home page.
- Admin can configure the number of products to be displayed on the page.
- The customer can see the name and price of the recently viewed products.
- Admin can set the Title of the Recently viewed Products Section.
- Admin can show/hide the recently viewed products in the home, collection and products page.
- Admin can configure the Image size.
- Simple user interface
- Admin can set sections border along with border design according to the theme.
- Admin can set sections background and text color according to the theme.
- Responsive Design.
One click Installation:
- Hassle free one-click installation. No developer help needed.
- We are ready to assist you with our best customer support
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Overall rating Based on 1 review
Most recent reviews
True African Art
This app does everything a $10 + a month app would do for you. And its free.
It would be nice if a client's recently viewed items were consistent across a user's devices.
Also would be nice to include a product's description and Vendor (in my case, the artist. Maybe a Quick View could accomplish this?
Be careful not to turn the app on/off without knowing that it will duplicate its include code. If you do, go into product-template.liquid and check at the bottom of the code for the include to make sure it has not duplicated.
This is a free app and works very easily, in fact, once installed it does everything for you - so...Get this app!
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Please let us know more about displaying product's description and Vendor along with recently viewed items.
Feel free to contact our support team if you have any further questions...