Displaying recently viewed products acts a reminder and prompts them to make a purchase.
Reduce Shopping Time
Let your customers find products of their interest on the home page rather they go looking for it.
Easy to Setup and Use
Hassle free set-up. No coding skills required. Just Install the app and it will do the work on its own.
About Recently Viewed Items
The 'Recently viewed products' feature helps your customers to find the products they’d previously visited and prompt them to purchase. Displaying a recently viewed product list floating aside the pages makes it easier for your customers to find them again rather than find their way through the navigation menu. It comes with an easy-to-install extension and is easier to use on your eStore with many customization features. The app is mobile-friendly (responsive) and can easily adapt to different displays. Above all, No coding skills are required for integrating this on your store.
- A responsive app that works on mobile, tablet, and computer screens.
- Plug and play feature lets you install and integrate the app without any coding skills.
- Easy to use admin panel that enhances your eCommerce store's user experience
- Leverage this app extension to encourage impulse purchases by displaying the 'Recently Viewed Products Section' on not only the product pages, collections, and home page, but also on Cart Page.
- Choose the best placement for the “recently viewed section slider” with horizontal and vertical options *The section display limit is not limited to three products, but you can now show up to six recently viewed products.
- You can display any running Sale, Offers, and discounted prices via badges in the section. Show the percentage or reduced prices whichever suits you.
- Choose how long you want to display recently viewed products.
- Enjoy the ease of Manual slider and Auto slider 'Recently Viewed Products Section'.
- Customers can directly Checkout from the 'Recently Viewed Products Section' via 'Buy Now Button' or they can add products to the cart without having to visit the product page once again.
- Show multiple images for each product in the recently viewed section with an image carousel feature.
- Display product name, size, and other important attributes.
- Monitor performance of your recently viewed products section through Analytics dashboard.
- You can expect our support for every stage of the app integrations and whenever you require thereafter.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
or $2.46/month billed at $29.50 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
This app worked great and is very simple to navigate, the support was very quick to response to any questions
watts that trend
Very good app, shows customers things they have recently looked at should they want to go back and purchase something easily. I had trouble getting the app to show up on my page at first, however, I emailed the team, and they integrated it straight away for me the same day.
We are so happy to have you as part of our family! Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us.
We're happy you liked our Recently Viewed Items App and it helped in making your online experience smoother. Please feel free to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
Your review and satisfaction made our day! Thank you.
My Imagination UK
While the app wasnt everything we were looking for, some extra things that we required, the customer service is of top quality and they were very helpful with anything that was needed.
We appreciate your business and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We are happy that you liked our services.
Your review and satisfaction means world to us.
Let us know if you we can provide you with additional features in the App to serve you better.