Recently Viewed Items

Recently Viewed Items

by QeRetail

Provide your customers with a personalized user experience.

King Kong Shop 176

This app is so helpful in my store design, the customer service is fast and responsive to our need. I recommend to have this app.

January 31, 2020

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed the App!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help!

Camilo Pillow

j,.xgui,.my y my y ntmyed y nymht m m j j ty mywmt uy yu, u,u,u,u u ,u, u u, u , u ,uj ,j j jm j h uh u

Bellaria Furniture HomeStore

It worked on our site. However, it broked the text size and font on home and collection pages. It needs to be improved. App has some css problems.

CHALLAS

THIS APP IS CRAZY EASY TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL. AND I LOVE THE DESIGN. WITHIN 5 MINUTES I INSTALLED EVERYTHING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FREE APP. EVERYBODY DOWNLOAD THIS!

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so glad to hear that you enjoy the
App! Feel free to contact us if you need any help!

Velvet Spiral Tree

I have been using this app for about a month but decided to switch to another one that I found to be more compatible with my theme. During the time I had this app I reached out to them numerous times with requests for different customizations. I was helped by customer support agent Foram. He was fast to respond and eager to help me out, helping me numerous times. Greatly appreciate the support of this app, they are hands-on, respond quickly, and will do their best to get the job done.

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! Feel free to contact us if you need any help in future.

True African Art

This app does everything a $10 + a month app would do for you. And its free. The customer support works overnight overseas from the USA, but they can customize the app for your theme, as they did perfectly for mine.

It would be nice if a client's recently viewed items were consistent across a user's devices so they can see anywhere what they are interested in.

This app is solid with a 2020 update. The support team did a great job customizing the fonts, etc. to match my theme.

I look forward to seeing where they can take this app from what they have already.

June 27, 2019

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Please let us know more about displaying product's description and Vendor along with recently viewed items.

Feel free to contact our support team if you have any further questions...