Recently Viewed Items

Recently Viewed Items

by QeRetail

Provide your customers with a personalized user experience.

watts that trend

Very good app, shows customers things they have recently looked at should they want to go back and purchase something easily. I had trouble getting the app to show up on my page at first, however, I emailed the team, and they integrated it straight away for me the same day.

October 4, 2021

We are so happy to have you as part of our family! Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us.
We're happy you liked our Recently Viewed Items App and it helped in making your online experience smoother. Please feel free to reach out to us on support@qeretail.com with your requirements.

Your review and satisfaction made our day! Thank you.

My Imagination UK

While the app wasnt everything we were looking for, some extra things that we required, the customer service is of top quality and they were very helpful with anything that was needed.

September 16, 2021

We appreciate your business and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We are happy that you liked our services.
Your review and satisfaction means world to us.
Let us know if you we can provide you with additional features in the App to serve you better.
Thanks again!

HealthMasters

I use this app to help customers save time when adding products to their cart. The quick service to customise the app for our site was very quick. Very happy with it.

April 9, 2021

This review made our day! Thank You for taking time to review us here.
We're grateful that our app could help to enhance your online selling experience. We will continue the efforts to serve you better.Do let us know if any requirements in future.

- QeRetail Team

Yuki's Desire

The app is great and the best thing is that it's free with no branding. Thank you for making a free version.

March 12, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a wonderful review. We will continue the efforts to serve you better. Thank you so much for your kind words.

the ETHNORTH GALLERY

I'm very happy with this app as it is simple to navigate, and there is only one time charge which is helpful when you have just opened up your store. Their service was also great and helped us quickly in adjusting the pages.

March 5, 2021

Sukriti Bangles

The best thing about this app is that it comes with one-time charge. Very helpful customer service. App design is perfect.

February 24, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our Services. Your review means a lot to us. we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review. We will continue the efforts to serve you better.

yallashop

Great App, best in the shopify app store. easy to install and use. Thanks for the team behind this amazing tool

January 13, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and reviewing us here. Glad to hear Recently viewed is working well for you! Keep us posted if you need anything from the team!

Rainbow Nation

I PAID FOR THE ENHANCED APP. AFTER A FEW TEETHING PROBLEMS FORAM WAS GREAT AND I NOW HAVE AN APP EXACTLY HOW I WANT IT TO LOOK/OPERATE.
THE LINK FOR EMAIL CONTACT ALWAYS BOUNCED BACK, SO I HAD TO GO THROUGH SHOPIFY DIRECT.

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for reviewing us here . We're grateful that our app could help to enhance your online selling experience . For the Email Link you mentioned ,we will check the same and try to resolve the issue.
Regards,

studio oh design

Great app. Beyond that. I had a problem with the installation and the support I received was exceptional. Highly recommend!!

December 21, 2020

Elivana.ae

You have to have this app in your store! Easy to use and customize. Customer support was also extremely helpful. Special thanks to Foram, who was very patient and supportive.

December 21, 2020

Thank you for wonderful review , We're grateful that our app could help to enhance your online selling experience. We will continue the efforts to serve you better.

Previous 1 3