Recently Viewed Items

Recently Viewed Items

by QeRetail

Provide your customers with a personalized user experience.

HealthMasters

I use this app to help customers save time when adding products to their cart. The quick service to customise the app for our site was very quick. Very happy with it.

April 9, 2021

This review made our day! Thank You for taking time to review us here.
We're grateful that our app could help to enhance your online selling experience. We will continue the efforts to serve you better.Do let us know if any requirements in future.

- QeRetail Team

Yuki's Desire

The app is great and the best thing is that it's free with no branding. Thank you for making a free version.

March 12, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a wonderful review. We will continue the efforts to serve you better. Thank you so much for your kind words.

the ETHNORTH GALLERY

I'm very happy with this app as it is simple to navigate, and there is only one time charge which is helpful when you have just opened up your store. Their service was also great and helped us quickly in adjusting the pages.

March 5, 2021

Sukriti Bangles

The best thing about this app is that it comes with one-time charge. Very helpful customer service. App design is perfect.

February 24, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our Services. Your review means a lot to us. we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review. We will continue the efforts to serve you better.

yallashop

Great App, best in the shopify app store. easy to install and use. Thanks for the team behind this amazing tool

January 13, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and reviewing us here. Glad to hear Recently viewed is working well for you! Keep us posted if you need anything from the team!

Rainbow Nation

I PAID FOR THE ENHANCED APP. AFTER A FEW TEETHING PROBLEMS FORAM WAS GREAT AND I NOW HAVE AN APP EXACTLY HOW I WANT IT TO LOOK/OPERATE.
THE LINK FOR EMAIL CONTACT ALWAYS BOUNCED BACK, SO I HAD TO GO THROUGH SHOPIFY DIRECT.

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for reviewing us here . We're grateful that our app could help to enhance your online selling experience . For the Email Link you mentioned ,we will check the same and try to resolve the issue.
Regards,

studio oh design

Great app. Beyond that. I had a problem with the installation and the support I received was exceptional. Highly recommend!!

Elivana.ae

You have to have this app in your store! Easy to use and customize. Customer support was also extremely helpful. Special thanks to Foram, who was very patient and supportive.

December 21, 2020

Thank you for wonderful review , We're grateful that our app could help to enhance your online selling experience. We will continue the efforts to serve you better.

Fièvre Shoes

Great app. Perfect for improving the online store and the customer experience. Also, after app was installed, the developer's team was always worried to check it was fully operational. In addition, they helped us with some costumizations.

Gattopardo Usa

I'm really happy. The app performs so much better then I was expecting and after some customization the store has an extra powerful tool to increase the UPT. So go for, I mean it.

November 5, 2020