Qstomizer ‑ Custom products

The professional customize tool for custom products.

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Qstomizer - Custom products

store.titansigncompany.com

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It's been over 7 days and there is absolutely no response to the email for support. I ended up paying for the month, but I had to uninstall the app. It's such a waste of money.

Toland Home Garden

The images that are exported from the app are not sufficient resolution for actual use on larger products. They're upscaled up to a maximum of 8000 x 7000 px but the original images are only 800 x 700 so the detail is garbage.

Also couldn't get any response from their support team.

Warriorarts

Time spent using app 27 minutes

So bad, You can not try it, when you pay to use it, it happens a lot of bugs, disappointed.

Grover Allman

Location Australia

Completely unresponsive to email requests, have sent 4 emails over the last month requesting a fix to our design tool, with no response.
Very disappointing.

Promoforless

This app freezes while customer is designing making it impossible for them to advance to actually making a purchase and customer support is nonexistent.

Standpoint Coffee

Company is operating from Spain and is on Mediterranean time. Very poor support, sometimes non-existent for days. Ultimately, we had to uninstall and find another app.

Distinctinterior

Location Norway
Time spent using app Over 3 years

This is the first time I ever write a bad review about any product online. I felt scammed by this company. I paid Ramon USD250 on August 2017 for the installation of the app on my products and another USD1165 on September 2017 to add and setup the pre-made templates that we created, add Google fonts, colors etc. On our agreement, he should be able to finish the works within 15 business days. But he done it little by little and still not yet finish. I kept on contacting him by email, took so long time to response and not really answering my questions. I have been paying for Professional Plan which suppose to have priority support. I needed to cancel several marketing campaigns because the app is not yet configured properly. I patiently waited because while my business suffered a lot. The pre-made templates are very important on my store and none is added on my website. I even asked him lately to add partially so I can start with my campaign and he said he will do it in 2-3 weeks. But nothing is done after a month.

I finally gave up and cancelled my subscription. Then suddenly he sent me a message, just to tell me to activate the app again because he will add the fonts, after 6 moths! And how about the other pending jobs?

I asked for refund but of course, he never answer back!

By the way, I found a better app, with great support. It is called Zakeke.

Elastic Band Co

Terrible support. The app broke my product pages (code was changed so no products showed), and Ramon refused to assist. Not recommended.

Pretty Robes

The app is extremely hard to setup. It will require you ask the developer to do this for you. He's incredibly unresponsive - we waited 9 days to get a response, then another 3 days after that to hear from him again.

After we gave up on the app and removed it from our store all of our products stopped loading because of a script he added. The homepage loaded, but products were not loading - something our customers brought to our attention.

The app is far too complicated, the developer was unresponsive when we needed him, and he should tell users that removing his app may leave your site down! After being down for 12 hours, luckily Shopify support was able to remove the embedded code on our site.

Menitribal

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Really difficult to use. It's not intuitive to do simple tasks.

Previous 1