Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional custom product designer tool.

Stitch & Print NI

I use this app to enable customers to mock up T-shirts in my online store. The app is perfect for this purpose and Ramon is really quick and helpful at getting the app integrated into your store's theme and helping with any other problems you may have. I would highly recommend this app.

That Photo Place

I use this app to allow my customers to resize and fit their own pictures to personalised items that I print. It is easy to use and found it simple to set up. There is pleanty of material online to help acheive what I needed and when I did become stuck, the quick and professional respose from the developer sorted my probelm in no time at all. Fantastic app.

The Curators

The app is just great ! Ramon has been fantastic, super patient, and over responsive to our requests at any time of the day. I can only say that we created something we could not have done without this app and that I would love to have Ramon in my team.

Inkling Designs by Christopher, LLC

He did an amazing job! Excellent communication and fast response! Very knowledgeable! Hope to do business with him again!

Teetogo

Excellent app, excellent customer service! Every time we have had a problem they have always responded within minutes. recommended

Wall Quirks

A really great app if you need your customers to be able to customize products and see the result live. The app has many functions, it is fairly easy to use and the developers offer great support.

ThunderHorse Creative, LLC

Only gave it 5 stars because 6 wasn't an option. At first I was having some difficulty with the back end tasks, but a quick email to Ramon and everything was set. I feel that this will be immensely helpful and the ideal fit for what i need it to do. I haven't downloaded the customer generated image yet, as we have not launched yet, but if it works as well as everything else, it is going to be a real time saver.

PERFORMA™ Custom

This app has been great. Provided exactly what we were looking for to customize our products. Ramon has been great in helping the few minor kinks that I couldn't figure out but app works great and well worth the cost.

epersonalizeaza

The best support ever! The support guy helped me enormously in all the problems. Do not hesitate to try the application !

Select Snowboards

This is the best app for customizations! I highly recommend it, the owner Ramon helped me through all of these issues I needed to get sorted through the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22