Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional custom product designer tool.

Tiger Prints Teamwear

Excellent app, allows our clients to customize their clothing. Had a problem initially but the developer was super-helpful and sorted it out immediately. Great customer service and really useful app.

BranZo NYC | Custom Phone Cases

This app is nice. The support team has been very helpful. They provide assistance when needed. Nice work

Schinsk

A very nice app for creating your own customizable products of basically any kind. The support has been excellent, with detailed and easy to follow help and advice.
Most important is that I feel like I am connected directly to the developers, and can therefor affect the development of the app.
Schinsk.se (under development)

Unishirt

Really good app, works smooth and fulfills all my needs to let my customers design their own clothes. It's been a pleasure working with Ramon who always responds fast and is very helping. Strongly recommend this app if you're about to start a clothing business.

www.crazywears.in

I got a excellent app for customised products and i am very much thankful to Mr. Ramon for his support and quick response for configuration

Sniper Skin

This app is amazing! Thanks to Qstomizer we have big company features on our site that allow customers to create their own identity. Ramon is always there to help trouble shoot and get problems resolved quickly. Thank You and keep up the good work!

Williams Digital Store

Excellent app. I love offering the ability for the customers to create their own designs. It puts the customer in charge of creating the design the way they want it and frees our staff up for production. It reduces the back and forth between the customer trying to interpret what they want. We love the new feature which saves the design the customers create to their account as long as they are signed in. We are looking forward to future enhancements.

Bison Hill Stonecrafts

Qstomizer has been great for letting customer visualize what is going to be engraved on their product. I don't have to prepare proofs anymore since the customer has already seen what they are going to get. It wasn't too hard to get integrated on the back end, and creating products goes pretty smoothly after you get the hang of it.

ZippyCanvas

We were using a developer in California for about a year trying to build our site. Unfortunately this developer quit working on our site and never finished the job. I contacted Ramon at Big Van Studios and not only did he help us with the Qstomizer he also took over our unfinished web development.
I was extremely picky on how things worked and functioned and Ramon did an awesome job working with me to bring my vision to reality. I have nothing but great things to say about Big Van Studios. I will continue to use them in the future!

Moo Designed Customize Gift

I use this app to sell customized products, it's easy to use and the developer always replies my email fast. Definitely 5 Star!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19