4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to provide bulk discounts, enhancing average order value and conversion rates. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. The app is compatible with various themes and carts, and can handle high volumes of low-priced items. Merchants commend the customer service for its quick and efficient problem-solving. The app also offers a free version with valuable features for smaller stores.

December 9, 2020

Their team patiently helped me optimize the CSS to the best condition. Thanks to Amir and Vlad, members of the Website On-Demand team. For such a responsible and patient team, I must give them a five-star review. Also, for the Shopify theme I used, it would be perfect if the drawer cart and the cart page can display the upsell text well at the same time.

HahaGet
China
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied December 9, 2020

Hello friends at HahaGet

We appreciate this great review! Thank you for the kudos on our customer service! We are glad we were able to help. We will let Amir & Vlad know that they're assistance was highly appreciated. Cheers!

- Melissa & The Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

August 15, 2019

The app is fantastic. Has all the features you could want from a quantity breaks app, and it looks very clean. Also the customer service is excellent and prompt. Highly recommend this one.

EvoBrush
May 11, 2022

Great app, simple and effective, also great support, I don't recall last time I received such fast and quality support.
Absolutely recommended!

Petter Food
Italy
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied May 12, 2022

Hello to our friends from Petter Food

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted our support team has been helpful to your requests. Thank you for leaving us the feedback. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process. We really appreciate the high recommendation!

Tanu & The Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

February 6, 2020

Functions exactly as it should. And the only quantity break/volume discounting app I found that would offer support for AJAX carts. Great support, too.

Sproutman
March 20, 2018

This is a great app. It works so quickly with no teething problems. What a pleasure

Kita Fragrances Pty Ltd
South Africa
June 29, 2022

Love these guys. Top-notch support. They were with me every step of the way when I ran into problems. Thanks so much!

JusteELLE
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied June 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at JusteELLE

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted our support team has been helpful to your requests. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Tanu & The Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

Edited February 6, 2020

We tested quite a few apps and all of them had some functionality missing or were ridiculously expensive. This one seems to work very well so far and looks like good value for money. Setup is easy and straightforward, options and interface are simple and user-friendly and the app does what it is supposed to do. Support is great and solved a cosmetic issue I had quickly and with good communication.

Scratchy Things
Croatia
June 2, 2021

The app did not work right away with my purchased theme. But the support is really great! 5 stars to you! They answered me within minutes, then the app was adjusted so that it also works with my theme. I can only recommend it. Thanks!

Cittydog
Germany
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied June 4, 2021

Hello friends at Cittydog

We are glad that our support team was able to assist you so swiftly! We will let them know that their efforts were appreciated! We are happy you are satisfied with the outcome ;-)

- Melissa & The Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

March 27, 2019

App is working great. Had a little trouble but they fixed it ASAP and works perfect now. Great customer service!!

Vinyl Supply Mart
November 8, 2022

The app is exactly what we needed. And, since we have a custom template, the support team was awesome at helping us to get it to work properly. Very quick and responsive!

Areaware Wholesale
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied November 8, 2022

Hello to our friends at Areaware Wholesale

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you were pleased with the support team. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,