4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to create detailed quantity breaks rules for individual product variants, making it ideal for businesses with bulk sales or complex pricing structures. It's known to boost sales and average order value, with exceptional customer support. Merchants value its granular discount handling, minimum order quantity settings, and compatibility with discount codes. It's easy to set up, user-friendly, and offers good value for money.

December 6, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using this remarkable app, and I must say it exceeded my expectations on every level. From its user-friendly interface to its robust features, this app truly stands out in the crowded landscape of mobile applications.

The seamless navigation and intuitive design make it incredibly easy to use, even for those less tech-savvy. The developers have clearly put a lot of thought into creating a user experience that is both efficient and enjoyable.

Joyce is amazing and always available to help and fix any issues.

If you need an app for quantity discounts, this one is the best by far!

- Justin

International Sports Association
Almost 3 years using the app
Omega replied December 8, 2023

Thank you, Justin, for your exceptional review! We truly appreciate your recognition of Joyce's amazing support and availability in resolving any issues. Thank you for considering our app as the best for quantity discounts. Your feedback means a lot to us. If you have any further questions or need assistance, Joyce and our team will be here to help. Thank you for choosing our app! 🌟😊🙌

December 7, 2023

Love this app! Looks great and has definitely boosted my sales. Had slight issue which was of my making and support couldn't have been more helpful, went above and beyond what I wanted. Highly recommend

careppe
Over 2 years using the app
Omega replied December 10, 2023

We're thrilled that you love our app and that it has had a positive impact on your sales 😍📈. It's great to know that our support team was incredibly helpful and went above and beyond to assist you, even with an issue that was your own doing. Thank you for your kind words and for recommending us. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure your continued success! 😊🌟🙌

February 1, 2024

The app works great for quantity break discounts. I tried several different apps and this was the best option. I had an issue with the discounted price rounding incorrectly and the team fixed the problem quickly. Very pleased!

Rubber Stamp Materials
3 months using the app
Omega replied February 5, 2024

We're delighted to hear that the app is working well for your store, and we appreciate your positive feedback! It's great to know that our team was able to address the issue with the discounted price rounding quickly. If you have any more questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing our app, and we're thrilled to have you as a satisfied customer! 🌟🛠️

December 1, 2023

After trying out another app that did not offer the features I desired, I came across 'Omega Discount Quantity Breaks.' Since I use another app for personalization in my online store, the discount sometimes wasn't displaying correctly in the cart. I am absolutely impressed with the customer support of the app, even though I was still in the free trial phase. They always responded very quickly and kindly, and were able to fix the error with the development team. Incredible service, beyond of what I expected. I highly recommend the app.

KingJ
Switzerland
9 days using the app
Omega replied December 3, 2023

We're delighted that the service exceeded your expectations and we appreciate your high recommendation of the app. Thank you for choosing us and for your kind words! If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out. 🌟😊👍

November 23, 2023

Sehr gute App. – funktional und übersichtlich gemacht. Das Beste daran ist der Service. Wir hatten ein kleines Problem mit der Berechnung der Mengenrabatte nach einem Update der App und der Service hat uns über den Chat innerhalb von nur 12 Stunden geholfen! Erstklassig!
*******
Very good app. - Functional and clearly laid out. The best thing about it is the service. We had a small problem with the calculation of quantity discounts. The Omega service helped us via chat within just 12 hours! First class!

burk-shop
Germany
4 months using the app
Omega replied November 26, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to know that you loved your experience with our app and the support team. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Thank you again for your feedback!

November 13, 2023

I am really new to Shopify and didn't exactly know how to embed the app. I reached out to customer service and they answered my call super quick and helped me within minutes! I really like the look of this app and will use it often in my storefront! Thanks Omega!

SweetKatieBDesigns
About 2 months using the app
Omega replied November 16, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and the rest of the community. We're ecstatic to hear you're enjoying the app. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your business the best of luck!

December 12, 2023

Absolutely thrilled with the app! The support and developer team are outstanding, providing not only swift and helpful responses but also personalized solutions that seamlessly integrated with my store. The app itself is intuitive and has significantly enhanced my store's functionality and customer experience. A huge thank you to the Omega team for their exceptional service and expertise.

Shop AeroVac
Vietnam
5 days using the app
Omega replied December 14, 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled you're enjoying our app and appreciate your kind words about our support and developer teams. We're delighted to have enhanced your store's functionality and customer experience. The Omega team is grateful for your trust, and we look forward to continuing to support your business. If you ever need assistance or have more feedback, feel free to reach out. Thanks again!

January 15, 2024

Recently downloaded the app and so far it is very good and tracy and the staff are very helpful and quick to respond

Alan Richard Textiles, LTD
About 2 months using the app
Omega replied January 16, 2024

Hi there! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you recently downloaded our app and are having a positive experience! 🌟 Tracy and the rest of our team are dedicated to providing helpful and quick responses to make your experience even better. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 🚀 Thank you for your kind words and for being part of our community! 🙌

November 13, 2023

We wanted to use the app to pre-populate the quantity field of certain products with a minimum quantity. A little customisation was required, and customer support was super-quick and friendly in implementing exactly what we wanted. Very pleased!

oslosferskeste.no
Norway
4 days using the app
Omega replied November 16, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

September 26, 2023

Excellent! My stores needs are a little bit different as we sell in large bulk so the features on this app worked great. Any issues or interference from other apps installed are quickly fixed by the support team. No complaints - would recommend!

Clay Logbooks
About 1 year using the app
Omega replied September 29, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service support and app as 5 stars as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We appreciate your time to leave such kind words!