QuickBooks Bridge , 185 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless data syncing between Shopify and QuickBooks, including inventory management, tax handling, and multi-currency payments. It's praised for its reliable performance and excellent customer support, which is always ready to assist with setup or customization. The pricing is considered reasonable for its robust features. It's recommended for businesses of all sizes due to its versatility. Some merchants find the setup process complex, but help is readily available.

February 25, 2021

I signed up to use The Quickbooks Bridge APP to work with Quickbooks Online and my Shopify account and due to the complexity of Canadian sales taxes, I wanted to be sure that all taxes were properly set-up. I inquired with their customer service and reply was a copy of what I could already read on the site. When asking more specific questions, I didn't get anywhere. I really wanted to use it, but getting specific answers while setting up the APP correctly is critical, when tax calculations are automated in Quickbooks. They declined to talk on the phone and my problem is not yet resolved. I will start looking elsewhere for an APP that understands the complexity of taxes.

Trollbeads.ca