Quiz Kit ‑ #1 Rated Quiz App

Quiz Kit ‑ #1 Rated Quiz App

by Presidio Creative

Advanced Logic - Custom Designs - Klaviyo & SMS - Real Support

Collective Laboratories

This is super easy to set up and the Recharge + Klaviyo integrations makes this a no-brainer. Customer support is really helpful and quick to respond.

July 29, 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback!

BioRepublic SkinCare | The Best Sheet Masks

The app is amazing and customer service is very helpful! I think if they up their game on CRM integration, everything would be perfect!

July 29, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! Really appreciated!
We will definitely try to make it happen :)

Alkaline for Life

Great customer service - the team at Quiz Kit always gets back to me within an hour and helps me with any questions regarding integration!

July 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! We are always happy to help!
Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

ChopFit

Really great tool and the best quiz platform we've tried. Easy to use interface and very customizable to your theme.

July 28, 2021

Thanks a bunch for the review and for choosing us! Feel free to reach it if you have any questions. Thanks!

Rejuva Fresh

I looked through the various quiz applications and this one is certainly has best features in my opinion. It’s easy to get set up quickly (no technical ability required) and it has beautiful templates to choose from in case you do want to start from scratch. This application also appears to have a lot of useful advanced customizations available, if that’s what you are looking for. Furthermore, customer support responds quickly and goes out of their way to resolve your concerns. Personally I am happy to use this application in my store as I think the quiz will add value for visitors and potential customers, and hopefully help them be more confident buyers.

June 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! Much appreciated!

ATTITUDE

After trying 3 quiz apps who did not give me complete satisfaction I found Quiz Kit. It’s the best app I tried so far!
The quiz looks amazing with no efforts, the backend looks good so it’s pleasant and easy to create a quiz. The way you create your questions and link them to your results is simple and straight forward.
The customer service is amazing, Jonathan answered to all my questions quickly. Finally, I found all the features I needed as an integration with Klaviyo, the possibility to show email capture form and discount code before results.
So I 100% recommend this app!

June 8, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We are so glad that you've found our app to be the best fit for you. It means that we are moving in the right direction.

Headphone Zone

The app is simple to use, and allows for some seriously complex configuration. We have 2000+ products and we've been able to successfully create a mega quiz that spans about 500 of these products. While for the end user there are no more than 5 questions to answer to see our product recommendations, we've mapped over 200 answer paths with about 70 questions! We've had several experiences with Quiz apps in the last few years - Fyrebox (extremely simplistic), Zuvoo (incredibly expensive), Outgrow (moderately expensive but painful to use with Shopify tags), and then finally settled on Quiz Kit. The best thing about this app is the support. Jonathan is a joy to work with and his response times are phenomenal. So far, of maybe 10 asks we've thrown at him, we've had 9 of them fulfilled not only super quickly, but also perfectly. Kudos to you guys and all the very best. For Headphone Zone, yours is the #1 Quiz app on Shopify.

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for such kind words! It really means a lot to the whole team. We were happy to help you get everything up and running. Let us know if anything comes up. Thanks!

MAKERS

100% recommend the QUIZ KIT app, customer service is amazing and always available. They have helped me out every single time a have questions or need support.

April 21, 2021

Thanks you very much for the feedback! Really appreciated!
We are always glad to help. Let us know if anything comes up. Thanks!

Wanderlii

This is a great app and it is very easy to use! The templates are clean and nicely designed which allows you to quickly setup your quiz. The customer service is awesome, I've asked about 3 questions and each time they got back to me within an hour. I highly recommend this app!

April 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Such words made the whole team incredibly happy :) Let us know if anything comes up! Thanks!

Bebedistinto

This is app is very helpfull, and the customer service is the best. I highly recommend it !!!!!!!!!

March 26, 2021

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Much appreciated!
Looking forward to see how your conversion rate is growing!

Previous 1 3 4