Reviews (168)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive quiz customization options, suitable for all business sizes. It's praised for its seamless integration with platforms like Klaviyo, boosting marketing efforts. Many have noted increased customer engagement and sales, with further customization available through code. The support team is responsive and open to feature suggestions. Merchants also commend its visually appealing design and its commitment to business growth.

March 28, 2024

Fantastic support, app works great and many customer experience enhancements. Also works well with Zapier

Aceva
About 1 year using the app
May 3, 2024

very good app. our engagement rate have gone through the roof. Highly recommended

Kam Knife US
4 months using the app
February 26, 2024

Amazing app! Very user-friendly, customisable, and has boosted our customer engagement significantly. The support team is top-notch, always there to help when needed. Highly recommended for any business looking to enhance their customer experience!

Dope Skin Co
Over 2 years using the app
February 21, 2024

I would definitely recommend quiz app to other companies. We are constantly converting customers through the app. Our quizzes are pretty basic and the results do show a lot of our products but overall we are happy with the app.

Kōv Essentials
Over 2 years using the app
June 13, 2024

This app is really practical and easy to use ! And their customer service is amazing. Thank you for your help.

FLO and KO Cosmetics
France
3 days using the app
March 7, 2024

Very nice App! It will help our customers to find the right products and reduce the work of our customer support team.
In addition: The App support is perfect. Very fast and helpful. Special thanks to Yana :)

Ofrieda
Germany
About 1 month using the app
February 14, 2024

Even though there are some UI or analytics limitations, this is the best quiz tool we've found on Shopify so far.

Oh My Food
Lithuania
Over 1 year using the app
February 28, 2024

Amazing app with lots of functionality. Great for Quizzes of all types, and has a very friendly team that reply quick, are super helpful and even can do backend coding for you if you don't have your own dev team! AMAZING!

Glammer
3 months using the app
February 18, 2024

Love Presidio Quiz Kit! It is very user friendly, straight-forward, and in my opinion the best looking quiz as well. They have pre-made quiz themes to choose from, or you can design your own which was awesome for me! The customer service is also incredible, any issues or questions I have I email and get a response same day, usually from the same representative, I always feel very looked after.
Thanks Presidio!

JONES WEST
4 months using the app
March 6, 2024

Very happy with the Customer Support Team at Presidio! They are super responsive and always go above and beyond to address any inquiries or concerns promptly. Kudos to the Presidio team for their exceptional customer support!

DOLAN