Quiz Kit | #1 Rated Quiz App

Quiz Kit | #1 Rated Quiz App | Reviews

by Presidio Creative LLC

Launch your quiz within minutes, not months

Linjer

Works like a charm. I needed some help with customization (for a multi-currency site) and the team was really quick to help solve it! So glad I found this app!

October 26, 2021

Thanks for the review! It was very helpful experience connecting with other multi-currency app :) Have a great day!

Caboodle.dog

This app is easy to integrate and set up - BUT what makes it better than anything else on the market is the customer support. They have helped me customise, change elements and so very much more. The response time is within an hour usually and they are utterly amazing. If only this level of service was applied by all apps my world of building shopify sites would be much easier. RECOMMEND 110%

October 25, 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback! It means really a lot to us.
Let us know if anything comes up. Thanks!

Lighthouse - Professional, dermatologist-backed skin care products

The app is very intuitive, and I'm extremely impressed by how easy it is to customize. The support provided to users is second to none- extremely fast to respond and exceptionally friendly and willing to assist if you have any questions. 11/10!

September 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!
We are so glad to hear that! Looking forward to provide more help if needed.
Thanks!

Juliette

Amazing app. After 4 weeks of looking for a tool perfect to build my personalisable subscription box - I've found it and it's Quiz Kit! Moreover, perfect service from the team. Jonathan and the team were quick to respond and help out, even on a technical front. Recommend!!

September 28, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback!
We were glad to help you set everything up and running.
Feel free to reach out if anything comes up! Thanks!

Graydon Skincare

We explored several Quiz apps until landing on Quiz Kit. It's by far the most seamless and visually appealing to use next to what's available in this price bracket. There is one aspect of logical conditioning that I wish was possible, but for the customization and excellent customer service, it's a fantastic choice!

September 15, 2021

Thanks for the review and such kind words! It means really a lot to us.
Let us know if anything comes up. Thanks!

Orangewood

There were some limitations with the app, but the developer support was extremely helpful and found solutions for many of the asks we had!

September 11, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We are so glad that we were able to help.
Feel free to reach out if anything comes up. Thanks!

True and You

great customer service - they went out of their way and even did custom coding for me !! I am super happy with this app and their team - def recommend!

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Much appreciated.
We are always happy to help!

Poophoria

Awesome App! We love the app and the customer service is quick to respond to any inquiries! Thank you!

September 8, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! It means really a lot to us.
Let us know if anything comes up!

Bespoke Letterpress

Excellent customer service! Admit I found the online tutorials confusing, and not so first timer basic to understand. However got excellent and quick replies via email and lots of suggestions on how to make the app work for us. Very happy with the end result - nice simple design and the integration into our website was super easy. Well recommend especially if you can get one on one help when setting up your first quiz from the team.

August 20, 2021

Thank you for the review!
We'll definitely work on updating our online tutorials to be more clear.
Thanks for pointing that out! Let us know if you'll have any questions. Thanks!

Skintegra Hrvatska

Great app and great customer service. The team at Quiz Kit always respond in an hour and they implement custom things in couple of minutes after request is sent, absolutely the best customer service we have worked with. App is super easy to integrate into Shopify theme or use with another integration like Mailchimp or Klaviyo. Quizzes are easily to develop and customize. I highly recommend it.

August 18, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! We are so glad to hear that our app works for you and you are happy with the support provided. Feel free to reach out if anything comes up. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5