Quiz Kit | #1 Rated Quiz App

Quiz Kit | #1 Rated Quiz App

by Presidio Creative LLC

We built an advanced app we wish had existed for our clients

Cellucor

This app is worthy of a 5.0 for both the build of the app, and also the quality of support. As a relatively new app, I have shared some real life usages and ideas for areas on improvement with the team, and they have been a true pleasure to work with. My ideas have been taken into consideration for their team to help improve the quiz and experience for all users. They are prompt and helpful each and every time. This app has already made great strides in the last few weeks I have used it — and I am excited for all that is to come with this app. Great Work!

January 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Your suggestions were definitely helpful in improving the app and I'm sure other users will benefit from them. We are always open to new ideas so don't hesitate to reach out :)

Suhi & Sego

We were looking for a product recommendation app that would suit our questionnaire. After evaluating many apps and solutions, we found that Quizkit is the best app for quizzes. Quizkit is easy to use and they make it easy to search and assign products to the result page. The design is clean and minimalistic. There are enough options to personalize the look and feel of the entire experience! Their customer support is also very responsive.

December 28, 2020

Thanks for the review! We've spent a lot of time making sure the app is easy to use so this means a lot to us. Feel free to reach out if anything comes up!

LoveSpoon Candles

Ok, I just downloaded this app on Saturday and have it up and running! I must say, I am not technically savvy at all, but even I was able to do the whole quiz all by myself! That is saying a lot! So the developers set it up in such a way that anyone can do this! There were a few coding issues, but the Quiz Kit team stepped up and worked on theme code to ensure everything was working the way I wanted it! I have high expectations, and the app and the service exceeded my expectations! I HIGHLY recommend this app! Thanks so much to all at Quiz Kit!

December 21, 2020

Thanks for such a positive review! It's been a pleasure to help you set everything up. We are always here if anything else comes up!

Hosanna Revival

We used this app to build the Hosanna Revival Christmas Gift Guide and loved the simplicity and modern, sleek design. The support team (our rep was Jonathan Osborn) was exceptional, with rapid and well-informed responses. We asked about extra features, and Jonathan pitched the concept to the team. Even though we ended up not being able to build out exactly what we had hoped due to Shopify API limitations, he explained how things work so we could understand the functionality and pivot our design. Loved this transparency and communication! Some info as you decide whether to use this app - the end results can recommend up to 8 products per specific result (the Shopify API limitation we hope to work around), you can tweak background/text colors or add a background graphic, & you can link questions any which way to get the quiz pathway and results you're looking for

November 21, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! It's been a please to help you set everything up. Feel free to get in touch if anything comes up in the future.

SaltyGirl Beauty

The customer service at Quiz Kit has been amazing! I have been working with Jonathan---there were a few things that I was having a hard time working through and he clearly sent me directions. I also needed a few fixes on variations needing to be shown vs the SKU and they made those fixes quickly. I am excited to launch this for our customers and excited to work with Quiz Kit on other projects we have ideas for!

November 20, 2020

Thanks for your note. It's been a pleasure to work with you. Looking forward to incorporating your ideas in our upcoming releases :)

The Beard Club

This is a great app out of the box. It has lots of great integrations & features, also it loads insanely fast on the site. However the best part was the support, they were able to help us customize the quiz template to our needs super quickly.

November 4, 2020

Thanks so much for the review. We know how hard it can be to get an app up and running, so we did our best to make this process as easy and fast as possible!

OrganiGrowHairCo

the app and support is excellent! the support is tailored to your needs! thank you for your support!

November 2, 2020

Thanks for such great feedback! It's been a pleasure working with you and getting the app up and running on your store.

Scratch Supply Co.

So happy I found this app! We were able to get it up and running quickly, and support was responsive to my request for a new feature. This is really going to help us personalize our customers' experience with our store. Thank you so much!

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much! Our team's worked hard to get to this point and hearing that our app has improved your customers' experience is great news :)

Lost Universe

We're working on implementing this app for an Xmas gift finder - the support has been absolutely fantastic. Incredibly fast response, very insightful and even made amends to the app itself to suit our needs. Highly recommend using this app!

October 22, 2020

Thank you! Our apps just launched, so really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We're happy to help if there are any other requests that come up in the future.

lonercare.com

The customer support is the best! Answers quickly, very friendly and is willing to help, thinks of the best options for your needs, answers all my questions. Would recommend! The app is very user-friendly and I love the aesthetics of it.

October 20, 2020

We really appreciate the feedback and glad you're liking the app! If there's any other features you're looking for in the future, please let us know! We're a new app, but are going to make sure we continue to add value to our customers through frequent updates :)