Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

Product Recommendation Quiz Builder with Unlimited Responses

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

So Fresh.

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 month

Really great app, covers everything you need for a shopify quiz to drive more sales. Being able to customize CSS brings it to a whole new level. Moreover, a really fast and helpful support team.
Definitely recommend!

Just Chair Mats

The app works well and provides good insight to my customers, but the LOAD TIME is a real issue. It drastically slows down the load time for my pages. For this app to grow you MUST improve the load time. Also you need to add options to jump out to a different page based on inputs. You used to have this but took the logic away in your recent update.

Hypnos

Location Chile

Snehal helped me to design a very complex quiz, with a very good attention from him. I recommend this app.

being. the label

Location United Arab Emirates

The app is great and setting up my first quiz was super easy. Support team of Quizify was very helpful. I recommend this app!

Sia Botanics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Relatively great quiz app. I feel like the options for scoring quiz answers isn't the most straightforward, so you really have to spend some time and think ahead before making your quiz. Quizify updated their app in July and since the update, our quiz was not working for several weeks until a customer provided feedback. Quizify was able to fix the problem in a relative timely manner. Solid app but could be better.

shopredrover

This app has glitches and doesn't load when you copy and paste in the html. It creates quick and easy quizzes but takes too long to load when it does work.

Charm Heritage

This is a very sophisticated quiz-building app. I especially like the score feature they have which I couldn't find in other quiz apps. I think it really adds a fun element to the website. The only downside is I find it a bit slow to load at first, or maybe that's just my experience, but once you're in the quiz, it's fast enough.

SalterieOne

Quiz was super easy to build. Looks great on website. Best part is the support! The team fixed what we needed help with in no time. Super responsive. Everything you could hope for! Keep providing great service and products!

StilHelden

Location Germany

Diese App ist super hilfreich und gut, wenn man Produkt-Quizzes erstellen will, um z.B. Produkte auf den Nutzer zugeschnitten zu empfehlen. Leider ist die Zuordnung der Produkte zu den Antworten im Quiz sehr umständlich und gerade bei größeren Produktkatalogen sehr umständlich.

Simply Aroma

I have been experimenting with this app which can take some getting used to at first, but once you do it is just what I was looking for. I can get everything I was playing to integrate for my store for a reasonable price.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6