Reviews (100)

4.7
May 27, 2024

Absolutely fantastic app! Quizify has revolutionized the way we engage with our customers. The Conditional Logic feature is a game-changer, allowing us to create personalized quiz experiences with ease. The user-friendly interface and seamless integration with our Shopify store make it an indispensable tool for our marketing strategy. Highly recommend Quizify to anyone looking to enhance their customer interaction and boost their sales!

mineblends
Mexico
About 2 years using the app
June 5, 2024

So far great experience with Quizify! Amazing customer support, fast response.

Yoursy
2 months using the app
April 4, 2024

Kushal has really helped us well setting up the quiz in our website. He actually helped us twice doing this. Thank you for the great service.

Nourished
Netherlands
12 months using the app
March 22, 2024

Customer support is excellent!

Holistic Essentials
Over 1 year using the app
May 2, 2024

Goede prijs/kwaliteitsverhouding. Alles is aanpasbaar en de klantenservice helpt je snel en effectief.

HappySoaps NL
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
February 29, 2024

My quiz is not showing on my shopify website. I told them on 23/2, 24/2, 25/2 and 29/2. But no one is going to follow my enquiry. I think this app is a scam.

Formule de Beauté
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 year using the app
Arham Web Works replied April 17, 2024

Thank you for your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We addressed your concern via email shortly after your first message. We're committed to ensuring your Quizify app functions perfectly and would love another chance to assist you.

March 22, 2024

So far so good. I'ts been easy to build and use, also Cust svc is great if theres any help needed

SurpriseBox.ai
25 days using the app
June 20, 2024

The app is overall good

Simply Shopping
Mexico
About 12 hours using the app
March 12, 2024

I've been on the hunt for a tool to suggest products to my customers and have tested quite a few quiz builders. This one tops them all. Also, I've got to say, their customer service is super helpful and quick to respond!

Mein Shop
Switzerland
16 days using the app
March 1, 2024

Ever since I added Quizify to my Shopify store, it's been a game-changer for how I connect with my customers. Seriously, the engagement has shot up, and the insights I'm getting? Gold. It's like I've unlocked a whole new level of smart, personalized marketing that really speaks to my customers. I'm seeing my efforts pay off in ways I didn't even think were possible before. If you're on the fence about trying it, just go for it. It's made a huge difference for me, and I think it'll do the same for you. Totally awesome tool!

Snout Spark