Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

by Arham Web Works

Interactive Quiz | Product Recommendation | Sales Consultant

Kitch&Clean

This is literally the worst app I could have wished for. I could not even create one quiz without getting errors. They tried to fix it but failed miserably. This is definitely not worth the pay.

OrganiGrowHairCo

Great app -lots of features - support is outstanding goes above and beyond thank you so much and ill definitely be in touch!

Cāru NYC

I recently posted my skincare quiz as a lead magnet for my newsletter and people are really loving it- the metrics are great and I'm excited to see lift the site gets from the addition. The quiz LOOKS beautiful/sophisticated and its not 'clunky' like some of the other quiz apps I had looked at before. So if you are ready to bring in the leads - get started. I highly recommend.

Bud & Tender

App is great and the support is fantastic. Works well and integrates easily. If you need a quiz app, this is the one.

TAMASHII KOKORO

I found this app to be easy to use and when I had questioned the customer service was off the charts amazing!! They went above and beyond to help me with a very complicated and particular request I had for the formulation of a quiz. 5 star review on the Service!

Healing Our Temple

Tech support is very helpful if you have any questions or concerns. Agent answered all of my questions via chat and resolved my concerns.

Peak-Original

supereasy to use, and the support is excellent! every issue is fixed within a few minutes, so I really recommend it! thumbs up

Antica Farmacista

Simple to use, and great customer service if you need support! I highly recommend this app for your quiz related needs.

moitiecosmetics

The App is simple to use and if you have a problem, Kushal from the customer service answers all your questions and responses very fast.

My Little Mascara Club

This app is really flexible and useful! It has all the features I needed to create a quiz, and let me customize it to fit into my site beautifully.

Excellent functionality is a big part of why I give it 5 stars, but their support is way above average and that sealed the deal for me. They are fast and really helpful.

If you need a quiz app get this one! You won't regret it.

Previous 1