Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

by Arham Web Works

Interactive Quiz | Product Recommendation | Sales Consultant

energe

Reactivity of support team
We are looking for getting more features, like in conditional logic from text.

Clinikally

Quite useful for basic quizzes and conditional logic stuff. Support does try and help wherever possible

August 18, 2021

We provided support and also added many new features based on your requests. Our support is always ready to help you when you need and we always listen to our customer's needs. Thanks for choosing our app for your store.

Tier-Shirt

I used this app to build a matching between our customers with the best product fitting for them. I had first some problems with the conditional logic I wanted to use, but the support quickly helped me! Thanks a lot!

Glocal Wellness

Great app that is easy to use. There are many templates you can choose from, and you can also build your own. Awesome service from the support team. They added a feature just for us.

Simply Love

Please try to improve your free plan feature, especially with the "Save" button. Good luck with future improvements.

February 25, 2021

There is a misunderstanding. All of our paid plans have 14 days free trial. You have to upgrade the plan to test advanced features. You can cancel your subscription any time during the 14 days. There is no charge for it.

4V GmbH

Nice app, very helpfull support. I did have just a little question that was answered very fast. Also the apps delivers ervery function that I was looking for. And the settings are very flexible as well...Awesome

Doshayoga Community

Usefull but the workflow could be reevaluated. Lost many quizz because i clicked on help before saving. Usefull but could be thinked better

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we will fix this soon and make it autosave, and add an alert if there are any unsaved changes. Thanks.

Kinky Apothecary

Very bad experience. It's ok in terms of logic and sequence options, and the ability to customise in terms of branding, but the app itself is extremely glitchy. Takes forever to load. Is really sensitive and clicks to new pages when you're trying to work on it. We launched our site last week and have had customers complain that the answers take them to the wrong place (eg selecting "female" and taking them down the male logic sequence, whereas sometimes it works on the correct sequence). Results page isn't letting us add products to cart individually, even though we selected that option, as well as the "add all to cart". Additionally there are limitations in customising that last thank you page. But the final straw and what made me finally write this review is that suddenly our quiz is down, and is the main feature of our business. You click on it and it says "404 not found", even though it's still clearly visible when you enter from the admin section. We've tried from several countries. Support is terrible. Our developers tried contacting them weeks ago, and then again 4 days ago for other issues and just haven't heard back. If they could just improve the support side, the other issues wouldn't be so frustrating. Booked an appointment via their calendly. I got emailed a confirmation without a joining link or details.

janegee

The Quizify platform has been a great tool. Easy to build and navigate. The support we've received from the Quizify team has an all-around positive experience. The response time and assistance the team has provided has been exceptional.

Twisted Movement

The look and feel of the quiz looks great and has the customization we needed. I needed a quiz that does conditional logic where the answer to each question is worth a specific amount of points. I ran into a few questions along the way and their customer service got back to me quickly to help resolve my issues.

Previous 1 3 4