Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

by Arham Web Works

Interactive Quiz | Product Recommendation | Sales Consultant

janegee

The Quizify platform has been a great tool. Easy to build and navigate. The support we've received from the Quizify team has an all-around positive experience. The response time and assistance the team has provided has been exceptional.

Twisted Movement

The look and feel of the quiz looks great and has the customization we needed. I needed a quiz that does conditional logic where the answer to each question is worth a specific amount of points. I ran into a few questions along the way and their customer service got back to me quickly to help resolve my issues.

Texas Bee Supply

Really disappointing. Full of bugs, and almost impossible to get any support. Other quiz apps are way better, and have much better features.

Oliva & Morena

This app is a great quiz/product recommendation solution at the best price i have found so far. It is super easy to work with, it offers multiple ways of making product recommendations to clients. Overall the app deserves a 5 start and I look forward to the new features launch.

BonnieBeauty.it

Wrote to the assistance via chat. Excellent service! They solved my problems in less than two hours time! Amazing!

Wearbands

Great experience so far with Quizify. Kushal was super helpful in setting up our quiz, which was far from standard! All appears to be working and we are ready to launch it. Looking forward to using it, as it will make our product selection far easier. We researched all the Quiz apps, and found Quizify to be the most responsive and able to to configure the app for what we needed.

October 15, 2020

Thank you for this awesome feedback! We're happy you had a fantastic experience. We are glad we were able to help! :-) We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey!

Wild Isles Swim

This is the app I have been looking for. SCORE based product recommendations and you can set the ranges & responses. After trying 15 other apps, I finally found what I needed!

MUSASHIHAMONO

20USD/month is not expensive on quiz apps. The quiz logic is easy to set up and the dashboard is very clearly. However, is not perfect app for the stores that default language is not English. The products title and currency cannot change automatically or have an option to set up(ex add free image ,link or title).Hope they can add the option ASAP.

Kitch&Clean

This is literally the worst app I could have wished for. I could not even create one quiz without getting errors. They tried to fix it but failed miserably. This is definitely not worth the pay.

OrganiGrowHairCo

Great app -lots of features - support is outstanding goes above and beyond thank you so much and ill definitely be in touch!

Previous 1 3