Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

by Arham Web Works

Interactive Quiz | Product Recommendation | Sales Consultant

Antica Farmacista

Simple to use, and great customer service if you need support! I highly recommend this app for your quiz related needs.

moitiecosmetics

The App is simple to use and if you have a problem, Kushal from the customer service answers all your questions and responses very fast.

My Little Mascara Club

This app is really flexible and useful! It has all the features I needed to create a quiz, and let me customize it to fit into my site beautifully.

Excellent functionality is a big part of why I give it 5 stars, but their support is way above average and that sealed the deal for me. They are fast and really helpful.

If you need a quiz app get this one! You won't regret it.

bianca mat.test

this app is really good - i have tried at least 5 to 6 other quiz apps on shopify. nothing works as efficiently and faster than this. THEY ARE FAST TO SOLVE ANY CUSTOMISATIONS.

The Snoozzze Box

I took so long trying to find exactly what I was looking for and Quizify was my saving grace! It will give customers a fun interaction on our website. And the customer service was a 10/10!

FLIPSKETCH

Quizify has been such a great asset to our website. We are able to create custom quizzes quickly and provide in-depth insights and data on the back end. Awesome support team too, under 12 hour response time.

Highly recommend!

Celebrity Machines

This app is better than the other quiz apps I have tried. Support is excellent...I had a unique request and they were quick and informative to answer my concerns and offer solutions.

Mila.Vert

I am very satisfied with this app. The app is super easy to use and support is very responsive and effective. I recommend!

Jumoke

This app is ridiculous. The $5 doesn't even give you a way to input any results. To do anything functional, you have to purchase the $20 plan. Just stick to Visual Quiz Builder.

April 15, 2020

Our basic plan is for those who just want to collect information from users and want to redirect to their own result page, instead of showing any products into result. We don't have a free plan now.

Other apps have free plans but they don't give an unlimited quiz or unlimited quiz engagements. So after you install, you will end up with their paid plan in a few days.

We have clearly mentioned what is included in which plan and there is a 14 days trial for all plans so you don't get charged to try it out.

MeridianLifeBalanceCo

Is this quiz down? Curious as we have this live for paid traffic, and back end is code, without funciton.

January 16, 2020

No, it's not down. We have fixed the issue and it's working fine.