Request a Quote & Hide Prices

Request a Quote, Quote to Order, Hide Price / Add to cart

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Tardis4G

Extremely helpful support. Best quoting app on Shopify.
Extremely helpful support. Best quoting app on Shopify.

All Security Equipment

This app is easy to use, it is user friendly and its sleek design works great with our theme. App developer was very helpful in assisting us with the installation and implementing modifications for us.

Frankie Jay Blooms

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app! It's perfect for my business! It's a real time saver as cuts out a lot of back and forth via email between us and customers. So easy to use, I am not tech savvy at all and it was extremely easy to install and set up. The app support is also fantastic and prompt, there was something I didn't understand how to do and the app creator was more than happy to help me solve it pretty much straight away.

eConnect123

This is the BEST request quote app! I have tested all other similar apps but they all lack certain functions or flexibilities that meet my need. This app allows me hide (or not hide) prices and/or "add to cart" button in either product detail page or the product grid of the collection page. Best of all, I can translate everything Quotify has (request quote button, forms, etc.) into a different language. The customer support is excellent. They are quick in response, know exactly what my requests are, and provide easy solutions.

March 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! 🙏🏼 I'm very happy to hear Quotify is able to help your online business.

2 Next