Know your costs are covered
With Raven you can ensure you are quoting delivery rates accurately. Accounting for all costs, saving you time and money on deliveries.
Multiple modes of transportion
Accurately calculate rates at checkout using various modes of transport using live traffic conditions; car, truck, bike, or on foot.
Fully customize all your rates
Choosing when and if rates are to be applied is made simpler with the ability to manage different rates for different locations.
About Raven ‑ Custom Delivery Rates
What is Raven?
Raven provides accurate delivery rates to your customers. Raven allows you to generate rates based on the actual anticipated travel times to your destination.
How does this help you?
With no need to setup rates based on postal codes, easily set up rates that apply to a wider range of locations and situations. As we all know, not all distances are equal, this is why we use actual travel times to help our users have the most accurate rates possible.
- Delivery rates based on travel time and distance
- Delivery rates based on product, vender, weight & quantity
- Volume discounts based on price, weight or quantity
- Optimize rates from many customizable origins from all of your locations
- Create exceptions for individual customers and locations
- Utilize live traffic to calculate real-time and surge pricing
- Use truck routing accounting for load restrictions with multiple speed profiles
Raven requires that your Shopify plan has access to the Carrier Calculated Shipping API. This can be added for free if you contact Shopify support and have your plan switched to an annual plan, otherwise Shopify will charge $20 per month for this API.
- In-house deliveries - cover costs of employees time spent on deliveries.
- Surge delivery pricing based on current traffic conditions.
- Local delivery - Restaurants, Florists, and other local services
- Bulk delivery of goods (ie. furniture, landscaping materials) with high cost of delivery or far distance to deliver.
- Cross-continental trucking setting up rates based on trucking routes and road restrictions.
- Complex distribution networks which require shipping/delivery rates based on many different origins.
Pricing 14-day free trial
$1 per 100 rate requests beyond monthly limit. Maximum of 10,000 additional requests.
$1 per 100 rate requests beyond monthly limit. Maximum of 20,000 additional requests.
$1 per 100 rate requests beyond monthly limit. Maximum of 50,000 additional requests.
$1 per 100 rate requests beyond monthly limit. Maximum of 100,000 additional requests.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.