Callback Request

Callback Request

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
HMS Commerce
4.8
November 16, 2022

Has most of the functionality needed, but really limited styling makes this app less useful than it could have been

Akasa - Unike Gulv
Norway
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 25, 2022

Great Service. Great help in Custom Positioning button. Highly recommended if you want to gain customer's trust.

Pneumatics-pro
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
July 20, 2022

I'd just want to leave feedback here saying that CallBack is a really well-made app. Must give a big thanks for the good support and help from the team.

ASM MC
Norway
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited June 9, 2022

HORRIBLE COMPANY! Good luck trying to get a simple task solved. They will take forever. Specifically a whole month. Still have not got my request done. Update: Call back request reached out to me. I have to say they went above and beyond to ensure satisfaction from me. Having a call with them changed the way I perceive them. They have also sent me blog post. Would definitely ask for that because they are amazing and well worth it. In conclusion I would highly recommend them. they are amazing people to work with. Thank you guys!

Roser Flames
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 18, 2021

Incredible app, it has already increased our sales visibly. Thanks for a great app and world class support.

italian-lighting-centre