Callback Request

Callback Request

by How Many Steps Inc.

Turn website visitors into qualified sales calls + great leads

Banglez Bazar

I just installed this app, it’s a great idea for e-commerce sites. The support is amazing, Ahmad responded much sooner than I expected, quick support!!

July 18, 2019

Thanks so much Christina! Keep up the great work you're doing for your handcrafted jewelry - the designs look great - I'm sure they sell themselves!

Panjavarnam

Found the app very useful from a customer engagement perspective, with alerts that let you respond quickly to customers . Assistance from the support team is top notch !

July 6, 2019

Thank so much Ganesh. It's been great working with you and also getting your feedback for our app. You had some great points on how we can make it even better for you and we're definitely going to implement them in the coming months.

Ties Essentials

The app is awesome and very lucrative to your business. A must have app for gaining customer support.

JackHealth

This app, is awesome for closing sales!!! Support is great too they will literally make sure it are setup for success.

June 24, 2019

Thanks Ahmad! You guys are crushing your goals at JackHealth. Really glad to be able to be a small part of your story. Let me know if you need anything, anytime.

Elite IT Training Center

Excellent app. Highly recommended. Quick response from the developer if you have questions. We use the app inn EliteITcerts.com when our students have a question and need to speak to someone right away.

July 6, 2019

Thanks Rich. Let us know if you ever need anything else.

Cedar Creek Hot Tubs

Great app. Already driving valuable sales leads for us on Day 1. Also they have super helpful and responsive support. Highly recommend

Colorado Coyote Rollers

App has been great so far! Have had numerous call back and revenue generated already after just a few weeks. Ahmad is great to work with and is very responsive. Keep up the good work guys!
www.ColoradoCoyoteRollers.com

meldron

Great app, after installed started to received many leads, I would recommend this app to everyone here

Kinky Toy Store

Great app wonderful concept. I look forward to seeing all the options this app will have in the future.

The Better Backyard

This app is awesome! My customers love requesting callbacks now that they have the choice on our website. So easy to close sales over the phone! Ahmad is sooo helpful. Can't recommend this enough! Thank you guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7