Callback Request

Turn visitors into qualified phone leads and sales calls

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Crokinole Canada - Boards, Accessories, and more!

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is an amazing app, it ensures we get sales and support. I love the notification stating that a Callback Request has been successful and money is in the bank. These guys are thinking creatively and actually helping people with simple apps. Not bloated with unnecessary features. I like the use of the phone in this day and age. It converts. God Bless you guys, stay in touch! Ted

Rexgear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Callback Request went FAR BEYOND what I expected of any app developer. Their support team actually took the time to review our business model and came up with suggestions that improved the buying experience! Now, I don't know about you but I have never had any other app developer do that.

If you operate any kind of B2B store you need this app. It is the BEST app for calling back customers and PERFECT for quoting/closing deals over the phone. THANK YOU!

NetworkTigers

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great support. Great application. Has helped us close on a large number of sales. Ahmad helped us to integrate it on the store. First class service

that focus company

Location Austria

Very nice App that does the trick for customers who havent decided which product do choose! The Whatsapp integration is very usefull since this is relatively new as a marketing channel in europe!

The support is very friendly and helps with customization - free for teh first time!

I would recommend this to absolutely erveryone whos in search of an easy way to get in touch with customers!

Thank you guys for doing a great job and making my life easier!

Neatsvor France

Amazing app, very friendly to use! Customer service is very reactive, definitely a good one to use! Can't wait to receive my first requests ;)

Wayneo's Roof Painting

Location Australia

Works cool on my website
Sends a email once someone makes a request and makes it easy for customers to send a reply

Haven Mattress

Easy to set up and a great way to engage with shoppers WHILE they are still on site. Load speed wasn't affected and the app is intuitive to shoppers. If your team is serious about conversion. Buy this app

LW CUSTOM WORKS

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

Works great! highly recommended with great support. Amazingly easy to setup and customise. Would be great to have more button design customisation options.

iOgrapher

We now use this app to replace our 800 number and its awesome! Ahmed the developer went out of his way to really integrate this app with our store and its already making us money! I highly recommend trying Callback Request!

Banglez Bazar

I just installed this app, it’s a great idea for e-commerce sites. The support is amazing, Ahmad responded much sooner than I expected, quick support!!

July 18, 2019

Thanks so much Christina! Keep up the great work you're doing for your handcrafted jewelry - the designs look great - I'm sure they sell themselves!