Callback Request

Callback Request

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited February 8, 2019

i used this app to collect leads and sure it does better than any other ones i used. it would be nice if we can choose either to chat instantaneously or if we are not available to ask for a call back

riyadhdress
Saudi Arabia
February 5, 2019

Awesome app. The developers also helped us get our website launched and our marketing campaigns set up the right way. We recommend these guys to anyone with an online store. Callbacks are a great way to convert interested buyers. It's so important. Install this callback app right now, and talk to their support team. They will help out a lot.

FVV-Canada
February 5, 2019

Great support, got the app button embedded quickly through the customer support. Looks great and I'm looking forward to using it.

Pro Diesel Modules
Time spent using app: 28 days
January 12, 2019

Awesome app to help me close more sales. The phone sales channel is key. For my type of product customers love the 1 on 1 conversation before making their purchase. When we're able to call them back right away it earns that trust for my brand and customers are already interested in buying. Conversation rates on my phone calls are amazing.

Venom Motorsports USA
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 9, 2019

Unbelievable customer service. They helped me get our plug in up and running on the website even while on vacation. Would recommend highly.

GoFastCampers
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 14, 2018

We use this app to schedule callback for media inquiries. It's great to because we get alerted as soon as someone requests a contact back, and we can dial that person with one tap through the Raven Callback email or messenger alert.

FVV23
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
December 14, 2018

Went above and beyond what any developer should offer for a free app! I wanted to use this widget on a specific page of my site but it isn't coded that way so I used the built-in chat box for the widget and within a few minutes I had the code needed to get it to work. Author is quick to reply and very easy to work with, now I'm going to go check out his other apps! Highly recommended...

River City Vapes
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
December 10, 2018

This app is amazing and even more so is the customer service. After I struggled to install it I contacted Ahmad and he did it in seconds. Better still he gave me lots of advice on how to increase my websites conversion rate. First class A+

Live with wood.
Time spent using app: 20 days
November 17, 2018

This app is a MUST HAVE! for any Shopify store. We've actually replaced our live chat with Raven Callback and have had tremendous success and many customers have commented on their satisfaction of having a call back button. Oh, not mention higher conversions! I'm probably converting half of my callback sales at least. But whats a great app without great customer service. Ahmad has been fantastic in helping us with some coding optimisations for our store, and has gone above and beyond in always answering our questions. Thanks Ahamad, I love this app!

You can checkout the app on our store -

The Black Seed Co
November 11, 2018

This app works great and looks good. We customized it just how we liked it easily. If there was something we had questions about, the customer support was very quick to respond and assist. I am glad that I have found this and their recent new features are nice as well.

I highly recommend the Raven Call Back app.

TARABELLUM