Callback Request

Turn visitors into qualified phone leads and sales calls

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Northxsouth Ireland

Location Ireland

Great support from the team answering our questions and embedding the form into our theme. If only every app developer on Shopify was as helpful! Thanks!

Gravv Ca

This app makes so much sense. It's like a constant lead magnet and just keeps funnelling hot leads directly to my store. Would recommend to any store to use.

Themurtle

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 years

It was tough to understand where we were missing our conversions, Thanks to Raven some customers do request call back and we started to figure out leakage. I highly recommend Raven.

Astrasclothing

Time spent using app About 2 months

Fantastic app, great for starting conversations with customers and even better for conversions.

A+ customer service as well.

Spiffy Spools

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic app with client support to match! The app was easy to set up but we needed customisation to match the look of our website @ www.spiffyspools.com. Customer support was responsive over email and went above and beyond over a few rounds of back and forth to give us exactly what we needed. The app works like a charm. Easy intuitive interface and we have already closed a couple of sales since installation.

Holocene Water

Phenomenal app with excellent customer service. Ahmad is extremely helpful. He walked me through on how to add the code to my site. I haven't had anyone ever call me and ask if I had any questions or needed help. That alone is the best customer service I have ever experienced. Ahmad even went as far as to give me some pointers on my site, for that I am very grateful as I will be adding his suggestions in the near future. Thanks again Ahmad for the helpful and detailed work you put in for me and my site. I highly recommend this app as the app is extremely helpful and I know it will help drive sales, but also for the great service I received. 5 STARS!!!!!!!

Data Cart

This app is very useful for our line of work. We are a B2B sales company, we sell to other businesses and many of our customers prefer to make their orders over the phone.

This app is tremendous because when a customer requests a call we can see who it was and already have their previous order pulled up and ready to go before we even call them back.

Raven makes us look really good in front of our customers.

Shaggys Copper Country Skis

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Simply put, tremendously valuable. Within the first day of adding Raven, we closed every callback request. Ahmed has been extremely helpful in getting our site optimized and we look forward to seeing what this amazing app can do in our busy season.

If you have any high ticket items, there is no reason not to use Raven. Our product pages are very in depth, but when people are spending $500-$1500 online, nothing is more personable and effective than a phone call. Raven makes it easy for customers to request a call and lowers their barrier to personal communication.

Thanks Scout Team!

Fabnics Surplus

Location India

Great! Customer Service is so good, they made the button look so good on my website. Highly recommend this callback app

Grand Videoke Canada

This app is just amazing. I was able to close sales that were supposed to be gone because of this app. Sometimes, the reason why customers are not buying is that they have questions that need to be answered. Sometimes, the answers that you give them can be converted to sales. I was able to close a few thosands of dollars of sales because of this app, and I'm just using the free tier at the moment.

This app would also let you have better customer service. Customers can leave their numbers if they have questions or problems with their products, and you can call them back to resolve them. What's also great is that if you're the owner of the store and you're the one talking to the customer over the phone, you are instilling a sense of confidence to them.

Get this app! Even on the free tier, it will help. There's no risk to try it out.