Callback Request

Callback Request

by How Many Steps Inc.

Turn visitors into qualified phone leads and sales calls

Wren And Glory

AMAZING. Got the app, and on the 1st day using it, we had made 3/3 conversions for over $1000 in sales. Its a great way to get in touch with your customer without being overly aggressive via email or phone calls - they let you know when they want to speak. Talking with customers has already improved almost every aspect of our store, and increased sales! Also, the customer service that the Raven team has offered me has been exceptional - had a minor issue (which was actually my fault) and they went above and beyond to assist me. Very personal and attentive. EVERYONE NEEDS THIS APP.

Overhead Pro

I'm so excited for this app! I know that I'm losing customers because of lack of / tardy communication from my end. I like the fact that customers get the option to ASK for a call back (avoiding any spammy type feel) and that get the choice of how they can be contacted: call, text etc. :)

Tigfit Bands

Great experience so far with the app - already collected leads that have converted + app developers were able to fix design issue i had immediately.

I think this app is going to become a staple in the ecomm world!

Super Area Rugs

Simple and effective.

The developer also goes above and beyond to help (don't see that very often).

Nadeef

I released this app for the broader Shopify ecosystem because of the success I saw with my own store. I deployed a "call back request" button on my store so I could save my leads' phone numbers and track which ones of my conversations ended up buying later on. What I discovered was that inbound phone calls (in my first week of using Raven) resulted in $420 in revenue, and about $52/request. Basically, that means anytime I got a Raven alert, the expected result of me calling that customer back was $52. So of course I was going to do that. Since I had success I decided to launch this app for others. I hope you find it useful!

Treatshappen

The timing of this app couldn't be better, we've had multiple customers asking us for a call lately.

Also our customers tend to be older so they do like talking to a human being.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next