Callback Request

Turn visitors into qualified phone leads and sales calls

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Myblankii

Great app. Already making more money from it. Sometimes our customers just need to speak with someone over the phone, and the live chat doesn't cut it. Love it!

Vita4sale

I find this app super valuable, easy to install excellent

247golf

I installed Raven call back 2 weeks ago and my business has transformed! I sell high end items ($3000-8000) and it has helped me close over $30,000 sales in these last 2 weeks. I have an 80% close ratio with customers who request a call back. It's brilliant! Well done to the team for a simple, yet great addon to Shopify.

Errlsgarage

When it comes to customer support wooooooo this is an amazing app and run by people whom genuinely cared about my store and provide amazing customer service. No issues with it at all.

Vita Supreme

Installed this a couple days ago, got a call back request today, and I converted the sale. People have questions about the products I sell, so this app is awesome. Sales calls!

Coloreart

Great concept. I love that I get sales calls from Raven.

Belmont Bikes

Must Have!! Call volume increased and so did our sales :) Thanks for Ahmad and the whole team they make awesome apps. Scout is another MUST HAVE for your Shopify store

Glassworks Unlimited

The team over at Raven, especially Ahmad have been VERY helpful! The app is an awesome idea and it’s going to be a great addition to the store. We just added it and are excited to see the results! Thanks guys!

Toothtwigs

I've been using Raven for a few weeks now. I sell something that's new for a lot of people and they have lots of questions about it. Raven has really helped me have more 1-on-1 conversations with those interested and many times I'm able to convince them to buy it. Even if I don't make the sale it's great to just have conversations with people and learn about their concerns/questions. I then add their questions in my FAQ

Belmonte Bikes Ltd

Love Raven. So simple but so effective. I get the call back requests straight to my FB Messenger and my whole team also gets the email alerts. I know which product they were looking at when they made their request and it makes it really easy for us to understand what the customers needs are. Best of all, it's increasing our sales.