Callback Request

Callback Request

by How Many Steps Inc.

Turn visitors into qualified phone leads and sales calls

Smael South Africa

Another no Brainer from "How Many Steps Inc." My ave order value is under 1000ZAR. My Average Order Value of Clients I contact on Raven is Above 2000ZAR. That personal touch works like a dream.

Momme And More

LOVE THIS APP! I just installed the app yesterday and today I got my first request for a call. I called her right away and she had some questions and I we discussed leggings and tunic sizes etc and she said she is going to place the order. She was very impressed that a company called her back. It was a very pleasant talk and I love to talk! Get this app! Do it NOW! Highly recommend. Pamela, MomMeAndMore.com

North Country Fire

Great App! Simple to the point. Connect with customers on their terms, quickly converting leads into sales with data to back it up. Courteous, fast & professional support. Willing to go the extra mile to customize for our particular market, sales funnel and products. Fantastic work!

Something Borrowed Ny

I am absolutely LOVING this app. We have received so many quick client questions which we're then able to answer via SMS or phone immediately to help close a sale. Having that call to action right on the product page makes it super easy for customers to ask questions without having to find our email or phone number. BRAVO!

Alliedcycleworks

I would give 10 stars if I could. After installing Raven we immediately started making more conversions over the phone. Super simple product to use and very valuable for our business.

I even received a call from the owner/creator of Raven. He and I speak on a regular basis now and he listens to my feedback. Not only does he listen but he has actually implemented some of my feature requests and more are on their roadmap. Folks, this is a rarity in the software/app business these days. Amazing customer service!

I am going to support this team for as long as I possibly can. I recommended Raven to everyone that I run across with a Shopify store.

Dustin @ ALLIED CYCLE WORKS

Devildaves Com

These guys were able to customize the button for me and make it work all the time! What a great feature cuz my customers really like to call me and ask a million questions so this works out perfect!

I'll be using this app for years to come!

Northxsouth Ireland

Great support from the team answering our questions and embedding the form into our theme. If only every app developer on Shopify was as helpful! Thanks!

Gravv Ca

This app makes so much sense. It's like a constant lead magnet and just keeps funnelling hot leads directly to my store. Would recommend to any store to use.

Themurtle

It was tough to understand where we were missing our conversions, Thanks to Raven some customers do request call back and we started to figure out leakage. I highly recommend Raven.

Astrasclothing

Fantastic app, great for starting conversations with customers and even better for conversions.

A+ customer service as well.