4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to increase Average Order Value (AOV) and enhance upselling and cross-selling. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and features like Smart Cart and dynamic bundles. The app is praised for its reliable performance, customization capabilities, and fast page load times. Many have reported an increase in conversions and revenue. The support team is recognized for their exceptional service and responsiveness.

April 16, 2024

5 Stars for Moe from the support/implementation team. Super patient, friendly and communicative. Quickly solved what was a frustrating impasse for me and a time critical issue for the business, without any fuss. Thanks Moe!

Pants & Socks
Over 1 year using the app
Rebuy replied April 19, 2024

Thank you for the 5-star shoutout to Moe! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience and how Moe's patience and communication helped resolve your critical issue swiftly. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we're here to assist anytime you need us. Thanks for choosing Rebuy!

April 24, 2024

Over the last 30 days Rebuy has helped us increase AOV by over 23%! The app is amazing and so is their incredible support team. From their onboarding to growth follow-up calls every step of the process has been smooth and their team has been so available and quick to help. Special thank you to Janet for all of your help! 10/10 would recommend to every business!

Tosi
6 months using the app
Rebuy replied April 26, 2024

What a fantastic achievement—congratulations on your increased AOV! 🎉 We're so pleased to hear that Rebuy has been instrumental in your success and that you've found our support team, especially Janet, to be so helpful. Thank you for recommending us, and we look forward to continuing to support your business growth every step of the way!

April 11, 2024

Our team has learnt a lot from the Rebuy team, Max Trummer has been amazing, explaining everything very carefully and we have increased our sales!
Not only that, we are guaranteeing that our customer's experience is perfect from the moment they open our website until the very end at the check-out thanks to the app!

Mauviel1830
Rebuy replied April 19, 2024

That's fantastic to hear! 🚀 We're so glad Max has been able to help you enhance your team's skills and boost your sales. It's great that our app is also improving your customers' experience from start to finish. We look forward to continuing to support your success!

April 2, 2024

Rebuy widgets have had an impact on our ability to personalize product recommendations to customers. They have so many great widgets to use in a store. The flyout cart and upgrade to subscription feature are a game changer. Our dedicated CSM, Monica, is awesome. She is an extension of our team helping us optimize our stores and alerting us to new features that might be worth testing out. Looking to increase AOV, try Rebuy. There are lots of options that will work for any business.

Unjury
7 months using the app
Rebuy replied April 5, 2024

We're thrilled to hear about the positive impact Rebuy widgets have made on your personalization efforts! 🚀 Monica and the rest of our team are delighted to be considered an extension of your team, always here to support and guide you towards new opportunities. Thank you for recommending Rebuy to others. Your success inspires us to keep innovating! 💡🛍️

April 17, 2024

It's the team that truly makes them stand out. Suki, our launch manager has been a champion for us. Thanks for the education on the platform and helping us get the most out of Rebuy! We have already begun to see positive results.

Opus Art Supplies
Rebuy replied April 19, 2024

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience and the standout support from Suki! 🌟 Thank you for acknowledging the hard work and dedication of our team. It's fantastic that you're already seeing great results from using Rebuy. We look forward to continuing to support your success and help you maximize all the benefits our platform has to offer!

March 29, 2024

Highly recommend. The app is easy to use and returns meaningful results. Moreover, their support team is outstanding. We recently ran into a bug and their commitment to resolving the issue was impressive. They spent literal days helping me troubleshoot, always with a friendly and professional demeanor. Look forward to growing our business with them.

Terra Nova Coffee
Over 1 year using the app
Rebuy replied April 5, 2024

Thank you for the glowing recommendation! It's wonderful to hear that you've found our app user-friendly and effective. Your acknowledgment of our support team's dedication, especially during challenging times, means the world to us. We're excited to be part of your growth journey and look forward to achieving great things together! 🚀💼

April 12, 2024

I rate this app 5-star.
For both functionality and knowledgeable support.
Working before with several apps, we always lack some features.
Rebuy offered us what we needed with various options for subscription products (we used both Recharge and Stay.ai)
The app works out of the box, if something is not working - support solves these issues promptly.
Best upsell/cross-sell app from who we worked with so far.

VITAMAN USA
About 2 months using the app
Rebuy replied April 19, 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review and the 5-star rating! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that Rebuy meets your needs so well, especially with our flexible subscription options. It's great to know our support team is on the ball too. We're committed to remaining your top choice for upselling and cross-selling!

March 26, 2024

Big thumbs up and 5 stars to Rebuy! It has truly boosted our sales. At the start, I was skeptical about the return on investment, but the outcomes have undeniably demonstrated its worth, and now I'm fully convinced. I really want to thank Max Trummer for making everything so clear and easy to understand, always being there to answer my questions. His suggestions for growing sales have been outstanding. His advice and follow-through are outstanding. If I were in charge, I'd reward him with a paid vacation to Hawaii – he's that impressive!

DIY Craft Warehouse
Rebuy replied March 29, 2024

Wow, your review has truly made our day! 🌟 Big thanks for the thumbs up and the 5 stars. It's fantastic to hear how Rebuy has made a significant difference for your sales. And what can we say about Max? Your praise speaks volumes, and we'll make sure he gets the recognition he deserves (Hawaii sounds like a great idea 😉). We're so grateful for your trust in us and thrilled to have you fully on board. Here's to even more success together! 🚀

April 2, 2024

I love Rebuy. This app is powerful - and has helped us improve our AOV, and upsell in so many creative ways to customers. Its super user friendly to use and if you run into any issues their customer service team is top tier (SHOUT OUT STEVEN ILYSM).

Patagonia Provisions
7 months using the app
Rebuy replied April 5, 2024

We're over the moon to hear about your positive experience with Rebuy! 🌙✨ A huge shoutout back to you from Steven and the entire customer service team! We're here to keep making your journey with us as smooth and successful as possible. Your success is our top priority! 🌟

March 27, 2024

Here is my advice: Stop looking at other options and sign up for Rebuy now! This is one of the most intuitive, effective, and all encompassing plugins available on Shopify. I'm a busy guy so I opted for the Rebuy team do my install which was an INCREDIBLE experience. For the value they offer, it is super reasonably priced. Not to mention their team is fricken awesome. I worked with Aiman on my pre-launch/launch and Dante walked me through how to set up my data sources. Both of these guys went above and beyond and you can tell they genuinely care about their customers. On to the best part, I keep seeing orders come in with Rebuy add ons. If you're looking to generate more conversions, higher AOV, and elevating every aspect of the customer journey, Rebuy is the way to go.

Rootless Coffee Co
About 1 month using the app
Rebuy replied March 29, 2024

Your enthusiastic endorsement has truly brightened our day! 🌞 We're thrilled that you've found Rebuy to be intuitive, effective, and comprehensive for your needs on Shopify. Hearing about your incredible experience with our team, especially Aiman and Dante, just confirms we're on the right path. It's heartening to know you're seeing tangible results with Rebuy add-ons. We deeply appreciate your advice to others and are excited to continue being a part of your journey to higher conversions and an elevated customer experience. Thank you for choosing Rebuy! 🚀✨