Zero Spam Contact Form

Add Google reCAPTCHA to your contact form

$4.95/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ldsrate Com

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Junk! Does not work on Mobile iphone Safari!!!!!! AND does not allow you to reply through anonymous message forwarding.... garbage. AND THEY WANT TO CHARGE A FEE! LOL They better not try to charge me for this junk waste of time!

June 28, 2019

Dear Ldsrate Com, thanks for the review of our app, I'm sorry to hear that it did not solve your need. We have improved the app a lot over the past year and now the messages can be responded to directly as you pointed out, and of course it also works with Safari 100% :)

Kindlingcracker

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

You have to use their template, we were looking for a simple box that says I'm not a robot and the customer simply ticks it, this is not that simple.

June 28, 2019

Dear Kindlingcracker, thanks for reviewing our app, I'm sorry to hear that it did not solve your need. We have improved the app a lot over the past year and now the apps form is fully customizable. So now you can choose the fields you want in your contact form.