Zero Spam Contact Form

Add Google reCAPTCHA to your contact form

$4.95/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Baebeeboo

Location Singapore

The customer service officer - Jesper was super helpful to resolve some of the issues I faced, now I have zero spam!! So happy!

May 20, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words :)! Happy that I could help.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Best,
Jesper

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Works very well! Support fixed everything problem I had with 24 hours. The app works exceptionally well, and prevents spam. You Highly recommended.

March 13, 2020

Gatronix

Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome app. Definitely mandatory. Bots can spam you easily without this app, but it prevents that from happening. Jesper was of great help. I couldn’t install properly, so Jesper came in and installed it for me. He even did a little extra and added another feature for me. Thanks a lot Jesper!!

January 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review!

PartyAnimalOnline

We had a huge amount of Spam on our customer messages thanks to a bot and this app was recommended by shopify. It did exactly as it says on the pack - zero spam now!
I had a couple of teething troubles due to the link to the contact form as we have a non standard template, but Jesper was straight on it and sorted it all out.
Works brilliantly from both desktop and mobile.
Now we can get on with answering the important customer messages without trawling through the spam messages first.
If this continues to work so well it will be worth every penny!

October 8, 2019

Best,
Jesper

Eds Hair

Very happy with the results. Initially had a few issues my end as we have customised css templates and given my expertise I could integrate the form within my page.

One quick little email to these guys and Jesper was logged in within the hour and has done everything for me. Top man thank you very much!

I am pleased to say that the form is working perfectly on all devices and has stopped 100% of the spam messages from Russia with love from getting through.

Great value for money!