Reviews (5,470)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective customer engagement and sales-boosting features. They value its automation, intuitive interface, and performance-based pricing. Unique features like conditional splits in the welcome flow and the "packs" feature are praised for their efficiency. The email capture function on the checkout page is effective in increasing abandoned cart emails and revenue. Support is quick and helpful, offering valuable strategies. The app is recognized for improving signup conversions, increasing sales conversion rates, and recovering abandoned carts.

November 19, 2017

Loving the plugin guys, I switched over from another mailing app and I saw a heavy increase in conversions. They know what they're doing :)

Thatfix Deals
Netherlands
May 1, 2018

AMAZING APP! thanks recart help me to earn 30% more money

Ballrcase
Belgium
October 24, 2017

It is a really great tool to handle cart abandonment, which is not available by default in Shopify. We also realize after using Recart is the number of cart abandonment is high in our website, so to do auto follow up for these users is a must. Great work!

Level5tools
April 2, 2018

Recart has helped tremendously with our abandoned cart recovery rate. I can't wait to try more features.

Sunfire Creative
September 2, 2021

THIS APP IS AMAZING!!! Generated so mich already. 30 min. After installing i Got 2 orders thru there them!!! Now i’m getting so much profit from their app!!! U NEED THIS APP

Lashouts
Denmark
Recart replied September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

We are super happy that you like our app, and we will keep doing our best to meet your expectations.

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help.

Recart Team

December 24, 2018

So far one of the cleanest looking apps that I have actually kept in my store. Works well so far for me.

Power Latina
Recart replied March 28, 2019

Thank you so much!

November 24, 2020

Recart is by far the best apps I've ever installed in my store. Once setup and configured, I saw an immediate increase in sales, adding 2 to 3000 per month. The welcome pop-ups are getting nearly a 10% engagement rate with a 93% open rate. If I've had any issue or question, Barbara from support has been phenomenal in helping get those taken care of. You will not regret installing this app!

Polish Shirt Store
Recart replied November 26, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are glad to hear about your success, and that you are satisfied with our support. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Recart team

March 26, 2018

LOVE IT GREAT SO FAR. customer support is also good

Strapzy
Edited October 20, 2020

GLAMCONFIDENTIAL.COM We would highly recommend this APP. Although we have been using this APP for less than a week our sign-ups from the Welcome Pop up have exceeded what we achieved in more than 4 months from using the stock standard Pop Up. The Welcome flows and the other functions in the APP are easy to implement (once you get your head around them) and the Support is excellent. Barbara was our contact point and her support was exemplary. Although we have not had any results from the Abandoned Cart flow yet, we are confident that based on the results from the Welcome Flow we will not be disappointed with the results. In our opinion, this is one of the must have APP, and well worth the low $29 monthly cost for the sign ups alone.

GLAM CONFIDENTIAL
Recart replied October 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help.

Recart Team

September 5, 2017

Installed this tool a few days ago and it already generated more re-sales than the shopify standard option does. Easy to install and easy to manage. You have to check this out.

Topdaydeals