4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales and ROI through automation and performance-based pricing. Its unique features such as conditional splits, real-time email capture, and insights into customer preferences are valued. Despite a simple email editor, it effectively retargets and follows up on abandoned carts. The customer support is highly praised for resolving issues and providing strategic advice, making it a useful tool for enhancing marketing strategies and sales conversion.

March 23, 2017

This app is easy to use- I haven't been using it long enough to see results though.

Ellyandgrace
March 5, 2018

This is a very easy app to use and I am looking forward to seeing the fruits of it labor. So far so good!

Castle Addict
December 1, 2017

This is a great app, thank you for making it

Xo Jewels
December 15, 2017

me han recomendado bastante esta aplicación con lo cual ahora la modificare para mi tienda...

Kidel
Chile
Edited October 2, 2018

I installed this app last month and use it everyday. Great App! Highly Recommended! Easy to operate!

this Pop Shop
September 20, 2018

Amazing app--easily made me 10% more in profit for months. Hihgly recommend it for anyone just starting out

Lifting Wear
Edited October 1, 2018

Une application vraiment efficace pour récupérer les paniers abandonnés.
Merci beaucoup pour cette application et l'aide apportée.

ASDYDYSHOP
Luxembourg
November 24, 2017

So far so good. Have not generated any sales yet but the app seems to have potential. I would like to checkout links to work with third party checkout solutions, not only shopify checkout.

Aceroptic
April 30, 2018

Hey this app is awesome, you can retarget directly on messenger!!

Hangar Market
France
April 29, 2019

Great app so far, though wish there was lot more customization to the shopify widgets (color, font, text, placement, etc)

Bench
Recart replied November 5, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate it a lot. :) We'll make sure to forward it to our product team.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we are happy to help.