Sales Popup & Sticky Cart

Sales Popup & Sticky Cart

by Apps On Demand

Social Proof, Sales Pop, Manual Sales Pop Up - Cart Terms

Select Shape

Needed some customization of this app to fit our theme and the support staff was really quick to help!

Highly recommend!

RealtorShop.ca

Great customer service! I was also impressed with the app. they even customized it for me which was very helpful

Case Stand

One of the BEST NEW Apps out there! Looks great, easily customizable and customer support is great at accommodating this app to fit themes.

The developers of this App have a keen eye to detail, and it's the little things that put this App in a league of its own. A MUST HAVE for any store!

Bekit

Very pleased not only with the app but support is great too. Very easy to set up and use. Hopefully this will help me get more sales

laylasgardeningandmore.com

I am just using this app for the first time and wouldn't have learned about it if it weren't for your support staff person Matt Charlies! He is the one that assisted me with this app because I was getting exhausted from losing sales because my customers didn't have this app!! Matt is a very caring individual and stayed with me from start to finish! 5 stars for this APP!!!

PRETTYLESS

Application au top ! Je recommande, service disponible et à l'écoute
Cela rajoute un plus à mon site et c'est génial

Aqua Tropic

Amazing app, works as described. Great customer support, professional looking sticky cart & sales pop. Thumbs up & keep up the good work!

Recommend this app

Great American Coin Company™

Awesome application that is very easy to install and does most of the work for you to help increase conversion rates.

NBOS®

Nice app highly recommended. Sticky cart and real time orders made our sales high. Happy to use this app :)

gourmandsausage

We were excited to install the app and now that we have been running it for a while we already see an increase in our profits.

2 Next