4.9
September 13, 2018

I installed this app only a day ago as I was looking for something simple to show recently viewed products at a low price and this is ideal at just $1.99. Once installed the app didn't quite match the debut theme I have and font styling so I contacted Raj who very kindly helped me out and altered the font wording and made it in keeping with my website. The customer service has been brilliant, I would definitely recommend!

Lily Lane Bridal
Over 1 year using the app
May 6, 2019

Very useful app! Helps drive sales and increased user experience for our customers. Tech support is very useful when help is needed.

Emme Activewear
11 months using the app
Edited April 8, 2019

I loved this app well. It worked in the beginning but I had some things I wanted custom with this. i installed the app and reached out to there support. They have great support. They took care of everything. I can't ask for more. They will take care of it. i am glad I installed this app. And so grateful we have a functional code app for only $2 a month. I am glad. no regrets!!

Strongly recommend this app but most of all thank you for your outstanding customer service. So happy!!

if I had to choose a song for this app it would be:

Dont worry be happy

Update review: After using this app for a few months I have to say just because the price is cheap doesn't mean the service is. These guys have excellent support one of the best I've seen on the shopify platform. They are quick to respond and they take care of there customers. I just love tech dignity. If all app developers were like them my life would so much easier.

www.Nuroco.com
11 months using the app
September 2, 2018

Easy to set up and quick and good customer service.

Littlewhimsy
New Zealand
10 months using the app
April 26, 2021

We have a mix of products on our site and it's hard for visitors to remember what items they already viewed. This app fills that need. Support was very quick to make one minor style adjustment. Overall, a good experience.

Morgan Jane Home
November 13, 2018

Installed this app. Just needed a little tweaking to get it to work with my theme. Raj was very quick and prompt. Took care of that along with a minor adjustment to the pics. Great app to have so your customers don't have to remember where they saw the products they like. All they have to do it look at the lower part of the product page now.
Very nice. Price is great to
A+

ASH Wall Decor
July 1, 2021

It was super easy to set up- the developer installed the 'recently view product' to the place where I want to locate it. happy to imagine it would improve customer journey on our site. Thank you

The Daebak Company
March 27, 2021

One of the simplest and easiest app to configure on the store. I will recommend this app to my clients in the Future.

Shaman Sisters
January 22, 2022

Gerçekten çok ilgili. Destek konusunda harika hizmet veriyor. Her seferinde sabırla sorularımıza cevap verdi.

Meltem Arici
Türkiye
5 months using the app
Edited December 6, 2018

I looked fro a simple app which can match the look and feel of our website theme , i installed the app , received a customer service email , i replied and in 2 hours the app was stup exactly as requested .the customer service is prompt , the app works as intended.

Ink Toner Shop