JustViewed ‑ Recently Products

JustViewed ‑ Recently Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 13, 2018

Installed this app. Just needed a little tweaking to get it to work with my theme. Raj was very quick and prompt. Took care of that along with a minor adjustment to the pics. Great app to have so your customers don't have to remember where they saw the products they like. All they have to do it look at the lower part of the product page now.
Very nice. Price is great to
A+

ASH Wall Decor
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited April 8, 2019

I loved this app well. It worked in the beginning but I had some things I wanted custom with this. i installed the app and reached out to there support. They have great support. They took care of everything. I can't ask for more. They will take care of it. i am glad I installed this app. And so grateful we have a functional code app for only $2 a month. I am glad. no regrets!!

Strongly recommend this app but most of all thank you for your outstanding customer service. So happy!!

if I had to choose a song for this app it would be:

Dont worry be happy

Update review: After using this app for a few months I have to say just because the price is cheap doesn't mean the service is. These guys have excellent support one of the best I've seen on the shopify platform. They are quick to respond and they take care of there customers. I just love tech dignity. If all app developers were like them my life would so much easier.

www.Nuroco.com
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited October 26, 2018

The app does exactly what it claims to. Tech support responds promptly for modification requests. Price is right. Finally, it doesn't take forever to load like some of the competitors. I would highly recommend it.

CureUV
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
October 24, 2018

I love this app, very simple to install and work great. Support team is awesome and quickly respond. You need to use it if you have a store.

labicycle
France
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 23, 2018

I tried several recent viewed product apps and this one looks very good . Nice team helped me to config app quickly.

tatouagephemere.com
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 21, 2018

Best app at Shopify.if you are a online store you have to use this app !!!
Most friendly support team ever

Al ABRASH Carpets
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 21, 2018

Very effective App, quick and easy to setup and customer service is fast, always willing to help.
highly recommended

Mushroom Catering
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 25, 2018

Super effective and the customer service is 5 star! Really quick replies and made the presentation fit the theme seamlessly. Great app!!

OTHER UK
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 13, 2018

I installed this app only a day ago as I was looking for something simple to show recently viewed products at a low price and this is ideal at just $1.99. Once installed the app didn't quite match the debut theme I have and font styling so I contacted Raj who very kindly helped me out and altered the font wording and made it in keeping with my website. The customer service has been brilliant, I would definitely recommend!

Lily Lane Bridal
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 11, 2018

I started to use this app because of the price 1.99 per month is a very low-cost app and can boost your sale, I also had a great customer service and effective and fast.

THE DEAL STOCK