JustViewed ‑ Recently Products

JustViewed ‑ Recently Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 2, 2018

Easy to set up and quick and good customer service.

Littlewhimsy
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 27, 2018

Excellent product and the customer service is fast and very friendly. Highly recommended

Personalised Gifts And Clothing Uk
August 2, 2018

Works great now. I love having the review for customers to refer back to. Had an issue with it working with my theme at first, but the tech team was quick to fix and resolve the issue. Great customer service and fast response to questions and concerns.

Nicki Lynn Jewelry
July 27, 2018

Looks good on my website and the customer support fixed some intial issues quickly.

I Love The 50s
Time spent using app: 14 days
July 16, 2018

Awesome customer service, thank you :)

Certainz
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 11, 2018

AWESOME App with AWESOME customer support!!! I was very impressed at how quick the support responded to my inquiries and implemented my requests including displaying the widget on the collection page other than the cart page and product page, and also increase the quality of the images shown on the widget. A HUGE plus? The app is very cheap! So if you're having second thoughts about getting this app, I tell you, GET. THIS. APP. ;)

Go Bloom Glow
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited July 11, 2018

It works. Responsive customer care (mins), one click install, cheap.

Hbnore
Nigeria
July 9, 2018

Easy to install and use. Excellent support from the developer over email. He honored our requests to implement this on different pages of our websites

Thank you very much!

Browntaped
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 6, 2018

Great app for shopify user and support team is very helpfull . I will recommend to all users.

Decohub
Israel
Time spent using app: 11 days
June 21, 2018

Works well and looks great on my site. Quick customer support and they helped me move the Recently Viewed Items just where I wanted it and matched my font. :)

Looking Sharp Cactus Llc