JustViewed ‑ Recently Products

Refresh your buyer’s memory by recommendations of products.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Recently Viewed Products - TD

Personalised Gifts And Clothing Uk

Excellent product and the customer service is fast and very friendly. Highly recommended

Nicki Lynn Jewelry

Works great now. I love having the review for customers to refer back to. Had an issue with it working with my theme at first, but the tech team was quick to fix and resolve the issue. Great customer service and fast response to questions and concerns.

I Love The 50s

Looks good on my website and the customer support fixed some intial issues quickly.

Certainz

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome customer service, thank you :)

Go Bloom Glow

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 month

AWESOME App with AWESOME customer support!!! I was very impressed at how quick the support responded to my inquiries and implemented my requests including displaying the widget on the collection page other than the cart page and product page, and also increase the quality of the images shown on the widget. A HUGE plus? The app is very cheap! So if you're having second thoughts about getting this app, I tell you, GET. THIS. APP. ;)

Hbnore

Location Nigeria

It works. Responsive customer care (mins), one click install, cheap.

Browntaped

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to install and use. Excellent support from the developer over email. He honored our requests to implement this on different pages of our websites

Thank you very much!

Decohub

Location Israel

Great app for shopify user and support team is very helpfull . I will recommend to all users.

Looking Sharp Cactus Llc

Works well and looks great on my site. Quick customer support and they helped me move the Recently Viewed Items just where I wanted it and matched my font. :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next