Reviews (181)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and conversions. It's praised for its ease of installation, user-friendly interface, and customizable settings. The app provides social proof by showcasing recent sales, encouraging further purchases. Features such as manual sales input, sales countdown, and cross-promotion are appreciated. The customer support is efficient and the app is free, adding a professional touch to websites and increasing store traffic.

July 16, 2019

I couldn't ask for more. Really satisfied with this app.
The best support team also if you need any questions.

KADIB GmbH
Germany
June 7, 2018

Love the app it gives my store the pop and validity it needs

Live Freedom Brand
August 6, 2019

Great customer service, answered my questions quickly. So far the app seems to work well. No complaints!

The Aromi
February 18, 2019

Awesome product. Ive have used this on multiple shopify pages of mine. Boosted converted sales instantly

Underground Wrestler
November 6, 2017

Great support and easy to setup! It definitely provides an appearance of a "busy store" and will hopefully result in more conversions.

Kansas Hydrographics
Edited June 7, 2019

It is the app that I lam looking for , it can help me to boost sale . The support also very good cooperation to assist for set up.

The Smart Gizmo
Thailand
May 2, 2019

dadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdads

DayOnShop
Brazil
June 18, 2018

This app very good.Thank you !

Sunglassesboss
Edited August 31, 2019

Due to this app, my website speed has slow down
look into the matter asap or else I will report your app.
Load our site and you will see the URL of your app at the bottom left but I have already deleted your fake app from my dashboard because I thought that some problem like this may happen.
Look into the matter.

Swayur Ayurveda
India
2 days using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied September 19, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. There was some issue in Godaddy's side so most of the sites were affected who were using their domain service, we shifted immediately to Amazon same day and issue was fixed.
When an app is uninstalled, the code of app in store cannot be removed without manual process as scope of app get removed too. SO we removed code manually from many stores which were affected.

We are now on more better server so such issues will not come again.

Accept our sincere apologies.

February 23, 2019

Muito bom, traz bastante coisas legais, aparentemente ajuda a converter vendas em nossa loja virtual

E-shopFamily