Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Live Sales Popup & timer | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

Tremblezz

Very effective market targeting app.

Watery Dk

What a FREE app to turning more visitors to customers! In around 1 minute i have the app up and running, and it looks great on my site! But the best is almost the support-team behind the app, which changed the oppuniturniets with the app in under 2 hours. Everyone with Shopify just need this app!

Kenedell Maliki Man

Very easy to install, and use...

Style Equestrian

Excellent app! Has a wonderful desktop layout - and works well on the mobile layout as well. Helpful and quick customer support, easy to install and we have already gained sales! Great App!

Bracelet Star

cool app, very helfull for gain more custimers

Arimas

Great customer service. I was having trouble getting the app to display on my site but they helped get it up and running. I like that the pop ups link to the actual product sold and I can customize the colors.

Thank you for the free app!

Westerosstore

Had a little trouble getting things going at first - but support was fast and amazing - they got me running really quickly.

The app has only been running a couple days now, but at a glance it looks like our conversion rate has improved.

Highly recommend this app.

1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next