SalesPush: Sales Pop Up

SalesPush: Sales Pop Up

by NexusMedia OÜ

Live Sales Popup | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

Fair Dinkum Gifts

Friendly service - they helped me set up my pop ups on my store. Great app would recommend to anyone :-)

CaliKiddies

I highly recommend using this app if you want to increase conversion rate in your store. And even better, it's free and easy to install. The app support team is already available for any questions regarding installation or for the app itself. Again, get this app!

HappyPawsWorld

The setup is just so smooth and everything is there u can wish for. I installed it right now and this is exaclty what i was looking for.

Baked Goodz Memphis

I love how this app shows off the traffic to new customers. give the illusion of someone always buying, not alone

LURE

I use this app to help boost customer confidence and I love that it shows who's purchased from us recently.

Luna Wax

I like the pop ups of what people have ordered. I think it helps people find something they may have missed!

Goods In Homes

Pretty easy set up but i have not seen it work yet.... would recommend to first time users of shopify since it is free....

Exquisite & Exclusive

I have started out now let's see how it is working it may improve the overall transactions as customers are satisfied by it

KADIB GmbH

I couldn't ask for more. Really satisfied with this app.
The best support team also if you need any questions.

KamaKiuga

Sales Pop for Social Proof is better than Shoptimized and its user friendly. It captures upsell a d