Recently Viewed Item Bar

Recently Viewed Item Bar

by Talon Commerce

Amazon-style recently viewed item history bar in one click.

Dragon Star Creations

That was easy. One click and done. Does what it says and so far so good. Very happy.

Glamour Dux

Great app! We were looking for a way to allow customer to get back to items that thy were looking at quickly and this will definitely help. Very easy to implement and configure.

Mommymakeup

Agree that Amazon style "Recently Viewed" can be a great merchandising tool.

So far, so good and it works exactly as represented and no noticeable speed hit.

A few minor things that I have brought to the attention of the developer:

a) if you edit or change the app settings, the app snippet will also be overwritten -- so be careful if you made any changes to the snippet;

b) we elected to move the snippet css to the main site css in order to minify and compress since this is used on all pages.

Overall, this is a great addition. 5 Stars.

Biscloset

Awesome app! Works very good !

Body Astrology

Works very well on my site and does not conflict with my theme. Nice placement, not too obtrusive on the page. A great feature for any shop to have

Ms Femininity Boutique

One click and it works perfectly... And automatically was the colors of my website.. Thank you

Cassandralynne

Just installed and tested this app and it is working just as described. No issues yet.

Yetitech Gear

This is awesome! ..was broken, fixed within 15 mins! keep up the good service! :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just pushed a fix related to your problem.

Your site now seems to be running correctly with my app :)

Thanks for reporting - this is the second day the app is on the app store so it's good to squash these bugs fast!

Pure Hearts International

Installation was a breeze, only took a few seconds, and one-click, actually. Nice. Nothing really to set up afterwards, it's all pre-set up for you. If you WANT to customize the DEFAULT settings, you can, but you don't have to do so unless you want to do so.

The only thing I saw that I might ever customize is the size in terms of pixels of the recently viewed items displayed, but I'll have to take a look at the size actually in my site first and decide whether to make bigger or larger. They've got it pre-set to the 2nd smallest possible size.

Assuming it's actually working at the site, which I haven't verified yet, looks awesome, especially considering that it's FREE! If I don't come back and complain that it isn't working at my site, assume that it is and was from the beginning.

Good job. :)