Recently Viewed Item Bar

Recently Viewed Item Bar

$5.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
July 16, 2016

That was easy. One click and done. Does what it says and so far so good. Very happy.

Dragon Star Creations
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 12, 2016

Great app! We were looking for a way to allow customer to get back to items that thy were looking at quickly and this will definitely help. Very easy to implement and configure.

Glamour Dux
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited October 8, 2016

Agree that Amazon style "Recently Viewed" can be a great merchandising tool.

So far, so good and it works exactly as represented and no noticeable speed hit.

A few minor things that I have brought to the attention of the developer:

a) if you edit or change the app settings, the app snippet will also be overwritten -- so be careful if you made any changes to the snippet;

b) we elected to move the snippet css to the main site css in order to minify and compress since this is used on all pages.

Overall, this is a great addition. 5 Stars.

Mommymakeup
July 6, 2016

Awesome app! Works very good !

Biscloset
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 28, 2016

Works very well on my site and does not conflict with my theme. Nice placement, not too obtrusive on the page. A great feature for any shop to have

Body Astrology
June 22, 2016

One click and it works perfectly... And automatically was the colors of my website.. Thank you

Ms Femininity Boutique
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 15, 2016

Just installed and tested this app and it is working just as described. No issues yet.

Cassandralynne
June 15, 2016

This is awesome! ..was broken, fixed within 15 mins! keep up the good service! :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just pushed a fix related to your problem.

Your site now seems to be running correctly with my app :)

Thanks for reporting - this is the second day the app is on the app store so it's good to squash these bugs fast!

Yetitech Gear
India
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Edited June 15, 2016

Installation was a breeze, only took a few seconds, and one-click, actually. Nice. Nothing really to set up afterwards, it's all pre-set up for you. If you WANT to customize the DEFAULT settings, you can, but you don't have to do so unless you want to do so.

The only thing I saw that I might ever customize is the size in terms of pixels of the recently viewed items displayed, but I'll have to take a look at the size actually in my site first and decide whether to make bigger or larger. They've got it pre-set to the 2nd smallest possible size.

Assuming it's actually working at the site, which I haven't verified yet, looks awesome, especially considering that it's FREE! If I don't come back and complain that it isn't working at my site, assume that it is and was from the beginning.

Good job. :)