Reviews (66)

July 11, 2024

I just installed recipe kit but i already know how much better this app is going to make the recipes on my website. we sell a gourmet sauce product and provide recipes for our customers-this is going to help us understand which recipes customers buy from, in turn helping us even more!

Le Sauce & Co.
July 11, 2024

We really like using this app to feature recipes that use our products. It's cool that we're able to link to the products directly in the ingredients list. It's nice and easy to import a lot of recipes at once.

National Mustard Museum
March 19, 2023

Great app. easy to use! I was looking for a took to help streamline recipes on my website and am so lucky that I found Recipe Kit!

Chu's Meat Market
2 months using the app
Bolle Apps replied April 3, 2023

Thanks so much, Jonah. Much appreciated :) Let me know if there is anything I can help with!

June 17, 2022

RecipeKit is an excellent, lightweight, easy to implement and fully featured recipe management system for Shopify. It is packed with great features, but what really sets it apart is some of the best customer service I have ever received. Their support is fast, beyond friendly and very helpful. I really wish all apps were this much of a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!!! You do not need to look at any other options for displaying recipes in Shopify.

Giadzy
About 1 month using the app
Bolle Apps replied June 21, 2022

Truly can not express how happy this makes me. Thank you so much for the detailed review and for highlighting our customer service. It truly goes both ways though, and you've been an absolute gem to work with. Thank you!!

May 29, 2020

We are a local fresh seafood delivery service in Southern California and wanted to add seafood recipes to our site. We were looking for an app that would give us all the SEO benefits of adding structured data recipes to our site, and were so happy to find Recipe Kit! Super easy to set up and the customer service has been incredible. Patrick is friendly and very responsive! Highly recommend!

OC Wild Seafood
Almost 3 years using the app
Bolle Apps replied May 29, 2020

Oh wow! Thank you so much for this :) Your site is looking great, and I'm super happy that Recipe Kit is working great for you so far. Let me know if there is anything I can ever help with!

June 1, 2021

Recipe Kit has been an incredible app for Nutracelle. We've seamlessly moved recipes over, and thanks to the easy-to-use platform, we're getting more views plus everything just looks better! They have the best customer service and any requests we've made have been responded to promptly, and met! We're very happy.

Nutracelle
Over 2 years using the app
Bolle Apps replied June 1, 2021

Thank you so much, Tracy! Your site is look fantastic and that vegetarian keto taco recipe looks delicious. Adding protein powder into the ground round & seasoning makes so much sense for some extra protein! Thanks so much for using Recipe Kit :)

July 17, 2020

Finally we have a great recipe app for shopify. This app has all the features that a modern recipe cart needs.
Patrick , the developer of the app, is always there for you and he is willing to listen to your needs and solve your problems asap. He is super friendly. I am sure with continuous improvements, this app turns to one of the most popular apps in shopify.

RiceMeUp
Belgium
Over 2 years using the app
Bolle Apps replied August 5, 2020

Thanks so much for all your support and feedback Babak! I appreciate your questions and feature requests - it all helps making Recipe Kit that much better. So glad the app is working great on your Shopify store!

February 8, 2023

Fantastic App! Does exactly what it says it does and the support from their team is top-notch at responding in a timely and helpful manner.

FreshJax
20 days using the app
Bolle Apps replied February 10, 2023

Thank you so much Joe! Massive appreciation for the lovely review. Always here to help if you need a hand!

July 6, 2020

This app is so so easy to use. I’m totally new to the Shopify world and I love this app. Patrick is amazing & provides wonderful service & is incredibly helpful.

EnJoy It Healthy
Over 1 year using the app
Bolle Apps replied July 17, 2020

You are awesome Joy! Thanks so much for your support; so glad that Recipe Kit is working out great for you!

June 30, 2020

This is by far the best recipe app that exists for shopify. We've battled for a long time with shopify blogs to try to create recipes but thankfully this app solves all those issues! Highly recommend it.

BBQ Pit Boys
Over 1 year using the app
Bolle Apps replied June 30, 2020

Thank you Jason! You rock. So glad Recipe Kit is helping out your store with your recipes. Thanks for all your feedback and feature requests!!