Merchants highly recommend this app for its intelligent product recommendations, noting a significant boost in sales and average order value. It's praised for its ease of use, reliability, customization options, and seamless integration with various themes and apps. The app's analytics and excellent customer service, particularly from Daniel, are also appreciated. Despite being considered a bit pricey, merchants believe the cost is justified by the quality of recommendations and sales increase. It's especially beneficial for stores with a large product range due to its ability to manage complex relation rules. The app also enhances customer engagement and potentially boosts purchase conversion rates.

May 2, 2012

We've had great experience with the Recomatic App! It has a very handy reporting and analysis tool, offers a high level of style customisation and is very easy to use. Install was great, support is awesome as I have emailed these guys about 6 times and received a reply straight away every time. Some great added features like seasonality are on the way too! Highly recommended

NoteMaker
March 5, 2013

only 3 days later and I'm back to tell my story! My bounce rate has decreased over 10% and my page views per visit have increased over 150%! Stop thinking and get this app!

SEI MOTORSPORTS
May 3, 2012

This is an updated review from the one below:

The developer have been in very good contact with me to solve my issues, Good support is very important to me ant that is why I would recommend this app

Skin Care By Suzie
January 13, 2013

Get this app TODAY! Daniel could not have been more attentive and helpful setting up and installing the app, even going above and beyond to tweak and customize a few things to make it blend in with our clean Shopify “theme.” Plus, he responded to us quickly…even on a Sunday! We have seen an increase in multiple item sales since installing Recomatic, which is what we all want, right?

HIGHLY recommend Recomatic! Daniel & his team rock!

Scarf Lounge
December 4, 2012

LOVE IT! The recommendation engine works perfectly and displays appropriate products. This should help my customers navigate and find what they need. Daniel helped customize the formatting, fonts, and thumbnails so it matched the look of my website.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

TheVectorLab: Stock Art for Designers
June 26, 2012

Awesome App. Highly recommended. Add a problem with search results and with just one email to their support team and it was resolved. Thank you Daniel. And best of all, the price is perfect. We were using a competitor app that cost 6 times more per month and Recomatic is much better in price and features. Again, we highly recommend these guys! Thank you again.

StickerBrand
December 19, 2012

We were wary of automation and thought that custom selecting related products would be necessary... but decided to give this a go just in case. How wrong we were, Recomatic does a great job of selecting products that make sense (and saves us a bunch of time in the process).

And as other reviewers have mentioned, their customer support is beyond my expectations. Daniel & co. quickly made three modifications to the product to meet our needs.

After having investigating all the options for recommended products on Shopify, I can confidently say that this is the best option for ease of installation, time savings, and cost.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
March 19, 2017

Really impressed with this app, would recommend fully!

Sneakerup1
July 27, 2018

The app does exactly as described. I am not too savvy with coding and chose to get help from the team behind Recomatic. They had the app installed and ready to go within a day. I also made some changes in my theme, and the team was once again really quick to implement the same changes in the app.

Keep up the good work.

Helding
Ireland
Edited March 7, 2019

Great app, getting them to set it up for me took no time at all and they adjusted the style to fit perfectly with the rest of my site.

The Beard Stache