Merchants highly recommend this app for its intelligent product recommendations, noting a significant boost in sales and average order value. It's praised for its ease of use, reliability, customization options, and seamless integration with various themes and apps. The app's analytics and excellent customer service, particularly from Daniel, are also appreciated. Despite being considered a bit pricey, merchants believe the cost is justified by the quality of recommendations and sales increase. It's especially beneficial for stores with a large product range due to its ability to manage complex relation rules. The app also enhances customer engagement and potentially boosts purchase conversion rates.

June 16, 2021

I've used a few upsell apps before this, but none come close in terms of usability . Recomatic streamlines the recommended products, and it's also customizable to fit any theme. Daniel is one of the most helpful app developers I've met on Shopify. Two thumbs up from me!

Butterknife Folk
Singapore
November 28, 2017

Great app! Have been using it over a year! I updated the theme of my shop, these guys updated the display of Recomatic according to my updated theme before my request! Amazing app!! Highly recommended! :)

Miniaturesweet
Hong Kong SAR
May 17, 2018

Really beneficial app that does the trick. Super easy to integrate, customizable, and a big help to our shop. Customer support and dev is outstanding, and very quick to respond and assist when needed. Highly recommend.

Bdga
October 10, 2017

We're very happy with Recomatic. The suggestions are right on and Daniel is very pro-active when answering questions.

Sensoryedge
April 21, 2014

After extensively testing most of the extensions on the market for a sophisticated product recommendation framework, this one is by far the best option available out there for Shopify. As the UI/UX Designer for Herschel Supply's two online stores, I have employed the app for almost a year without ever looking back. Its integration is seamless, the analytics reveal heavy customer usage, and the support is just incredible — with Daniel frequently going above and beyond his call of duty. Overall, highly recommended!

(Note: For those looking for a responsive solution — although it's not straight out-of-the-box responsive, it can be in minutes with a few additional stylesheet declarations.)

Herschel Supply Co USA
July 2, 2018

Great app.

Works like it should and is far better than anything else we have tried.

Support is awesome.

Luna Fied
May 4, 2021

Fast to configure, very versatile and intuitive, simple to use and excellent search results. Advisable

ASSJAJO
Italy
February 3, 2015

Great app and excellent support. Anytime something doesn't work properly, it's very quickly taken care of. Highly recommend!

crailstore
August 24, 2022

Perfect app for recommendations - and the support is also amazing too! Daniel helped me a lot included some custom requests!

64Hydro
November 16, 2020

I have found this app the best for suggesting similar products, others I used I had to manually select similar items to link with categories/tags. This algorithm works a treat. It was easy to set up and install on my website. When I updated my website to a new theme Daniel was very helpful and installed it within 24 hours for me.
I would recommend this for anyone looking to upsell.

The Wedding of My Dreams