Redirectify

Redirectify

by Lucid

Efficiently and effectively redirect 404 errors

Amztee

Easy to use, helpful , love it

Elivera

Always:
Server error

Please try again. If this error persists, please contact us at redirectify@lucid.co.nz

Cheap Basketball Shoe

I have tried other redirect apps but this one is the best till now.

Beaverhead Treasures Llc

I have done trials on 4 different URL redirect apps before Redirectify. This is by far the best app and has the functionality I need. Imports 404's from your Google account, displays intelligent redirect choices, and is easy to use. Two key stokes (tab and enter) are all you need for many of the URL's. If a product is discontinued, simply start typing "discont" into the search field and up pops your customized "Discontinued" redirect page. I am a fan.

Snuggly Blankets

Does what it's supposed to do. Crawls your web site, lets you know of any dead links and how to redirect them properly. Very pleased and we highly recommend it for any Shopify shop. https://www.snugglyminkblankets.com

Sport Smart Caps

Saved lots of time using this app! Very easy to install and use. Auto suggestions are a great feature.

Careclub

wow. I thought i was going to spend days finding, fixing, and replacing each of my 600+ URLs. THANK GOD for this app. It's going to take me about 2 weeks worth of work into 4 hours. :))))

Westbrothers

This is the best shopify url redirection app I've used so far, the predictive url redirect suggestions are saving me a huge amount of time each week and the interface is clean and simple to use. Just a great app, well worth the money.

Illcurrency

Was able to figure it out works perfect

Shiree Odiz 1

Really simple app for fixing those 404s. Would be nice to have a bulk option, but it's great for manually ploughing through the URLs, especially if you're considering outsourcing the work to a data-entry or non-SEO/techie worker.