Targeted marketing campaigns based on visitor's location.
Tailor to customer needs
Sophisticated redirection rules based on geolocation and/or browser language.
Use visitor's country and country code as variables throughout your shop.
Redirector allows you to create complex rules to either redirect customers or display localized information based on geolocation and/or browser language. Redirector comes with an HTML editor that allows you to create nice looking banners and greet potential customers in their language or with special local offers. You can also redirect your visitors to any page in your shop or to any other external URL.
Is it difficult to install?
No manual installation required, Redirector automatically inserts the necessary code into your theme.
- Redirect visitors based on their location and/or language
- Redirect to shop or external URLs
- Smart redirection prevents loops
- Decide whether you want to redirect the visitor only once or force redirection
- Display localized rich text banners based on visitor's location and/or language
- Redirect all products with one single rule and use the product handle in the target URL (very useful if you have two shops for different regions)
- Discreetly test your rules without executing them
- Use country, country flag image and country code variables throughout your shop
How reliable is your infrastructure?
All our Apps are now hosted on Amazon EC2 cloud servers and constantly monitored.
We are happy to help you if you have any questions or setup issues.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 7 reviews
Most recent reviews
Ayrold et moi
Very good quality regarding the price.
Very good support, very responsive and flexible.
Thank you, I fully recommend this app
The app is doing exactly what it should, for a small price. Customer service is quick and to the point, very helpful. We use multi lingo from the same developer in another store. No complains. If you look for a translation app, try Multi Lingo. We switched from Langify.
Update: After being already more than happy with the app. I wanted to go and use it further, and got to the point where i needed help. I asked Thorsten and he recoded the app in hours after receiving my email. If you have a problem just ask, and you will be surprised. 12 points from Spain.
The app was not able to block people that were supposed to be blocked. Also, the design of the app makes it hard to use. Would not recommend.